Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
There is no way of a date with Jess. Do I need to start the game again? Dates with sister and mother pass normal.
I'm just wondering what you call date... It's the evening's event "Hang out with Mom/Sis"? If yes, than I'm seeing it too. Else, not even this I'm seeing...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've just finished this version of the game, I'm actually loving it so far. I would like to throw in some thoughts on it.

I think that the MC's father and Aunt Keres were together in the same manner as the MC and Keres are now,
only before his father and step mother were together.
I also suspect that Keres tried to turn him as well. It's possible he was, either way though Keres ended up pregnant. She ended the partnership with the father so it could be kept secret at the time.

The father then got into a relationship with your stepmom and married her. Shorty after Keres had the child, and summoned your father. Knowing the baby would be in danger of your great uncle if he found out, She told your father about his baby and entrusted you to him. Hoping that you would be hidden in the now married couples care.

I also have thoughts on why the MC is taking to Vampire abilities so fast too...If two turned vampires successfully have a child...the same process such as x and y chromosomes are for the sex a baby, let's say it has to have another set for the "turn" process. We will call them V and H chromosomes. There would be a 50% chance for either.

1). The baby would be born with the V chromosome. it would be considered Blood Vampire, it would have bit more power than a regular "turned" vampire. Most notably the ability to control the mind without restriction, where as the turned can only control if it is present to begin with.

2). The baby would be born with the H chromosome. would inherit most of the strengths of a vampire, such as strength, speed, sight, hearing, and an ability to sense other vampires. The most notably inherit gift though, is the ability to block all mind altering abilities from a "turned" vampire....(not a blood vamp though).

3).Possibly it could be born Human, and only when it drinks the blood of a vampire will it then active whatever the dominate chromosome. Then awaken it at that point, enabling it to gain abilities quicker than regular "turned"..... (wink. wink).

Sorry for the long post, Love this so far, and I'm eagerly waiting the next.......Peace!!!

D

Deleted member 45040

cant get the Jess date to work. even with update. Only thing I haven't tried is. Starting another full play threw
I've done 3 playthroughs selecting different option with sister each time. The Jess date must be bugged. I've bought both suits each time so no clue what the trigger is for it.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've done 3 playthroughs selecting different option with sister each time. The Jess date must be bugged. I've bought both suits each time so no clue what the trigger is for it.
Did you have the bar date Aunt Keres first? Then after buy the second suit...That's how it worked for me
Peace!!

U

User_10739

Have you bought the clothes for the dates from the mall?
Same problem for me, in the past Keres would give you $200 and tell you to go buy the first suit which would trigger the bar scene. This time nothing happened so I went out and bought the nice suit and away it went.

To get the jess date I too had to type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad I didn't miss that!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah tried that still nothing ended up
Yes I did buy both of the clothes and it just happened that I was getting the ball game/shower and then the park it was two days that I got the bar date.

Same problem for me, in the past Keres would give you $200 and tell you to go buy the first suit which would trigger the bar scene. This time nothing happened so I went out and bought the nice suit and away it went.

To get the jess date I too had to type

Glad I didn't miss that!
Think I am going to have to do this as it is starting to seem that to get certain events to fire we are going to need cheats like that as there is no way of knowing our stats with npcs to know when things fire off much less the bugs that keep them from firing the only cheat that I used was scrolling back to reread the text before a question

U

User_10739

Yes I did buy both of the clothes and it just happened that I was getting the ball game/shower and then the park it was two days that I got the bar date.

Think I am going to have to do this as it is starting to seem that to get certain events to fire we are going to need cheats like that as there is no way of knowing our stats with npcs to know when things fire off much less the bugs that keep them from firing the only cheat that I used was scrolling back to reread the text before a question
I really love this game and very much want to see where it goes so I won't throw @BeCe under a bus for a trigger error, enable the console and type the command that I and @parico65 spoilered and you will get a big smile or hard dick (or both). I think the issue is that we bought the leisure suit before it was time because we could.

Reactions: Deathdawg

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
@Kasey, did you have the "good" date with Keres and Mina at the bar (did Keres come into the bathroom stall with you and Mina)? The way the code is written for the original 0.38 looks like it should trigger the the Jess date if you have the "good" date AND you buy the casual suit. Note that if you don't get enough points with Mina, you will not get the "good" date.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
@Kasey, did you have the "good" date with Keres and Mina at the bar (did Keres come into the bathroom stall with you and Mina)? The way the code is written for the original 0.38 looks like it should trigger the the Jess date if you have the "good" date AND you buy the casual suit. Note that if you don't get enough points with Mina, you will not get the "good" date.
With the 0.381 update, you no longer need to have the "good" date. Any date with Keres should work. However, this game is pretty sensitive to any kind of cheats due to the coding style and how variables are handled. Especially if you manually fire any of the events (e.g. changing kdate or jdate will only work once. If you fire the date events more than once you are likely to have a problem with the game flow.)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is the game still controlled by number of days played or do we get more freedom in this update to train sex and work for money ?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Is the game still controlled by number of days played or do we get more freedom in this update to train sex and work for money ?
It still is a number of days so far brother. I think the Dev is planning on some time in the future on changing that.....Peace!!

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
It still is a number of days so far brother. I think the Dev is planning on some time in the future on changing that.....Peace!!
Thx for the answer m8, the i know to just focus on the task at hand and not wasting time on sexlessons with pam ;) peace out brother :D

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes