jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
few days after the date at the bar with Keres i was able to buy it scene with Lucy then scene with Mom occurred after Keres date but no Jess date yet
Not sure what constitutes a successful Keres date....I had sex with Mina the bargirl
I really don't know brother, I too assumed fucking mina was a successful date...In my play through, it was maybe a day later I believe, I purchased the suite. it then opened up at the bed wake up scene I believe, the option to go to coffee café where the date with her starts.. I may be wrong though as it's been a few days since I played it and have a couple other games that I went through too.

It is entirely possible you run across a new bug, as I'm not computer or game script savy, I'm afraid I can't be a whole lot of help brother....I'm sorry too, the game is pretty good. Maybe another one of these good brothers that is good with these bugs could help a smidge, with our thanks as well.....:(....Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
few days after the date at the bar with Keres i was able to buy it scene with Lucy then scene with Mom occurred after Keres date but no Jess date yet
Not sure what constitutes a successful Keres date....I had sex with Mina the bargirl
I believe I may have an answer that you can try.
I believe the actual starting of the Jess thing, starts with opening the Uncle George thing, after he visits your step mom. She is the grand daughter of uncle George and hates him, which will most likely start a path to follow later.

Anyway, just after Aunt Keres makes you drink her blood and you start your transformation, it opens up the path to talk to her about vamps and stuff like that. Make sure you go through that list, with the exception of the uncle George talk, wait for that until after he visits step mom and proposes a sex deal with her. Then talk to Aunt Keres about the uncle George stuff. I believe that is the starting of that route, but still doing everything else such as dates and suite stuff...... Peace!!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Sookiehh (breathes heavily), this reminds me a little about True Blood. Are we gonna see exploding bodies? xD, that would be messy. But seriously, this game looks interesting.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I believe I may have an answer that you can try.
I believe the actual starting of the Jess thing, starts with opening the Uncle George thing, after he visits your step mom. She is the grand daughter of uncle George and hates him, which will most likely start a path to follow later.

Anyway, just after Aunt Keres makes you drink her blood and you start your transformation, it opens up the path to talk to her about vamps and stuff like that. Make sure you go through that list, with the exception of the uncle George talk, wait for that until after he visits step mom and proposes a sex deal with her. Then talk to Aunt Keres about the uncle George stuff. I believe that is the starting of that route, but still doing everything else such as dates and suite stuff...... Peace!!

Now i feel like a total moron...... restarted and tried it all again the went to double check my version and it wasn't the Jess date fix it was regular .38 not .381

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Now i feel like a total moron...... restarted and tried it all again the went to double check my version and it wasn't the Jess date fix it was regular .38 not .381
That's awesome brother, hopefully it all works for you now......:cool:.......Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
any one has any idea when is the next update?
Hello,
I believe it will be around the third of April, give or take a few days Brother. That's of course all is going well on their end of course. I haven't heard of any delays as of yet..................Peace!!

Reactions: gartal

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
any one has any idea when is the next update?
You can get it today if you're a $20 patron :p

@Hercule_Poirot True Blood and Vampire the Masquerade are pretty big influences on me here. The daylight vampire thing is certainly not twilight inspired, pretty much the only reason for daylight vampires is that I have no clue how to do proper night time scenes yet!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I suppose one way would be to just let them keep their enhanced skills, but to a lesser degree. Maybe they would prefer to be lazy during daylight (to save their stamina), but still be stronger than a regular person, but not stand out as much (Yes, they could be faster, stronger and more aware of their surroundings, but only as much as an athlete). That could also be used as a plot device,maybe some skilled vampires could recognize another vampire in daylight (if they haven't seen each other before), but regular people would see vampires in daylight only as someone athletic.

On another note, It's been a really long time since the last time I've played Vampire: The Masquerade, but it was a pretty solid vampire game. I haven't seen True Blood since its ending, but for some reason, I still remember some of it. It was quite fun!!

U

User_10739

Hmmm... did not have Mom event yet despite leaving $100 quite a bit. Had Keres date and Jess date, don't recall Lucy date, maybe I did it??? Fire up v0.4 nothing but endless groundhog day, leave $100 for mom, clean Keres apt, sex with Pam, TV with Mom & Lucy, repeat...

U

User_10739

put this fix in the game folder, with this you can see the 3 new scenes, Pam, Moira and George while starting from a v0.38 save.
Thanks, that solved my problem.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I don't wanna be that guy but, he could really cut the fat from this game, this fucking concept where you spam click random options in hopes that you run into events it pretty troublesome. Dreaming of Dana was similar but much more
cohesive and fluid. Other than that the update was allright, some of the plot lines left me with question why ?
Why make the Mom a stepmom ? It doesn't add anything to the story, besides I guess Keres or something can be your mom, Why does George try blackmailing your "mom" instead of you, since you are the one that can help him? Why does your cousin after all this time decide to feel sorry for you and "help" you, why would she care unless she is playing some 4.5D chess.
Find out on the next episode of Occultus Z

Reactions: deejay12

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't wanna be that guy but, he could really cut the fat from this game, this fucking concept where you spam click random options in hopes that you run into events it pretty troublesome. Dreaming of Dana was similar but much more
cohesive and fluid. Other than that the update was allright, some of the plot lines left me with question why ?
Why make the Mom a stepmom ? It doesn't add anything to the story, besides I guess Keres or something can be your mom, Why does George try blackmailing your "mom" instead of you, since you are the one that can help him? Why does your cousin after all this time decide to feel sorry for you and "help" you, why would she care unless she is playing some 4.5D chess.
Find out on the next episode of Occultus Z
1. Made a walkthrough for a reason, but would like an in game journal to point players in the right direction but as this is my first game and I'm still learning I don't know how to make it work. Furthermore, I've planned "completion" events of each activity (such as getting anal with pam) to let players know that a particular action is done. I want to make it clear in game but I'm worried people will expect completion events that haven't been put in the game.
2. Made the mom a stepmom because I'm actually pretty scared of patreon rules, but instead of having a patch I thought it would make a more interesting challenge to work it into the story. Keres may or may not be your actual mom, but I'm leaving it implied that she is and not explicitly stated and hoping that is enough to keep patreon off my back.
3. Maybe I should make it clearer that George's only leverage is your "Moms" money troubles and he is hoping to use it to coerce you into working for him (he's not the kind of guy to co-operate with someone)?
4. Haven't gotten into the backstory for Jess yet (soon though), but she has a pretty good reason for hating George and she is willing to do/say anything to see him burn.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes