myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing I don't understand is that the mother tells you what you can leave on the table for her money wise and she says you can even leave something like 150 or so but when it comes down to it all it allows you to leave for her is 100. Shouldn't you be allowed to pick how much to leave for the mother? Either way I altered the script to allow me to give her 150.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
One thing I don't understand is that the mother tells you what you can leave on the table for her money wise and she says you can even leave something like 150 or so but when it comes down to it all it allows you to leave for her is 100. Shouldn't you be allowed to pick how much to leave for the mother? Either way I altered the script to allow me to give her 150.
The original plan was to have you pick how much money you leave but in the end, I was lazy and put in only the one value.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
2. Made the mom a stepmom because I'm actually pretty scared of patreon rules
I don't know mate, if the rules have you so worried, maybe abandon the entire incest concept all together, I hope who ever reviews these games at patreon for content is as throughout and understanding as one can be before rushing to conclusion and slamming the hammer.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@supermanz95 Believe me, I've thought about it. Just hoping that they aren't THAT thorough and don't spot the bait and switch.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed George's name to what he really is so his name is now Pussy ass Faggot in the game and I can't wait till the MC gets to rip his fucking head off and then shit down his neck.

Aunt Kere's: What happened? MC: Pussy ass Faggot happened.

I also ripped 90% of that step shit out of the scripts and replaced it with something better.

m "I'm your birth mother but how you came into our lives was... a little different."

p "Different how?"

m "When I met your father he was adamant that we never go anywhere near his family, I sympathized, never got along with my own family either..."

m "But about a week after we were married and we were fucking like rabbits for the whole weekend, he later said that he had to leave because he had business to take care of."

m "When he came back, I told him I was with child."

m "He was happy but insisted we move to Moroburg. I couldn't understand it and your Father was no help."

m "I was about ready to walk out on him, but then... I kinda fell in love with the thought of giving birth to you."

m "Never thought I'd be cut out to be a Mom, but holding you as a baby... I..."

It's nothing special but it's better then what it was.

You could also make a patch to remove the step stuff and add back the real stuff or you can do like dessert for daughter did and that is it allows you to open a tab and then name the people how you want them to be named as well as giving them named tags and giving the MC a named tag so the people talking to each other gets called the right thing.

I just thought about it and I can probably just delete most of that event with the mother out of the scripts and then adjust one other spot to make it perfect.

Nov 25, 2017
@BeCe I encountered a weird bug. I restarted my game. I already went on a date with Keres. After going to Pams and her telling me I finished the sex lessons I wound up redoing the Keres date. In the morning I worked out with Lucy and went on the Jess date without buying the smart casual suit in the mall.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
2. Made the mom a stepmom because I'm actually pretty scared of patreon rules, but instead of having a patch I thought it would make a more interesting challenge to work it into the story. Keres may or may not be your actual mom, but I'm leaving it implied that she is and not explicitly stated and hoping that is enough to keep patreon off my back.
If you're worried about patreons crackdown on incest, making them step relations wont cut it. Because in patreons eyes, step still counts as incest. Its been brought up in numerous threads on here about patreons trust & safety people replying to creators that step still counts in their eyes.
so if you really want to avoid getting on patreons bad side, a patch may be your only choice

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The walkthrough says: "Keep playing and the George confrontation should trigger automatically." After how many times?! I keep going in circles and nothing happens...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you're worried about patreons crackdown on incest, making them step relations wont cut it. Because in patreons eyes, step still counts as incest. Its been brought up in numerous threads on here about patreons trust & safety people replying to creators that step still counts in their eyes.
so if you really want to avoid getting on patreons bad side, a patch may be your only choice
If there was a patch where the mom is your real mom, I would be back to this game in a heart beat. The reason I stop playing the game was because of the stepmom thing.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@HARiBON Oh I see what went wrong, expect a fixed version soon
@BeCe
I had the same problem as well, thought I just mixed up an order of events. Was going to try to redo it all from fresh start, and see if it kept reoccurring. If you seen something with it, I'll wait for your fix then.......Many thanks Brother....Your awesome...................Peace!!

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I gave a chance to this game, but after playing a little I realized the main character is a spineless amoeba who can only obey. No matter how hard I try, I can not associate myself with the shit crap.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Tried playing using my last save from 3.8 and was stuck in a loop of nothing new. So I tried playing a different save from the start of the Keres date. I was able to finish the sex training and do both the lucy and mom dates. Then when I tried spending time with mom and lucy after the mom date the game ended. No moira or george just a that's all for this release message and game over.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I gave a chance to this game, but after playing a little I realized the main character is a spineless amoeba who can only obey. No matter how hard I try, I can not associate myself with the shit crap.
I kinda wanted some character growth, ya know? He might be spineless now but that will be changing over the next few patches.
Tried playing using my last save from 3.8 and was stuck in a loop of nothing new. So I tried playing a different save from the start of the Keres date. I was able to finish the sex training and do both the lucy and mom dates. Then when I tried spending time with mom and lucy after the mom date the game ended. No moira or george just a that's all for this release message and game over.
Using old saves screws things up as I put a lot of the triggers for the next event at the end of the last event. So either start a new game or use the console to set the "confront" stat to 2.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I kinda wanted some character growth, ya know? He might be spineless now but that will be changing over the next few patches.
I understand the idea, but I can not accept that a huge part of the game I'm going to play for a slave to some rabid bitch.
I want to say that the game is not bad, but I do not like the image of a subordinate which by and large has no balls.
Perhaps this genre is not for me, but I want to wish you good luck! Improve yourself.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
He's not even remotely spineless, he's just normal and adjusting to his current circumstances

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes