U

User_10739

to trigger the 2 new keres' scenes you need to either play from the start or open the dev console and type:
$ tod = 19
$ kcon = True
then you also need to type
$ mdeal = True
if you want to play the route where the MC has freed himself from keres' influence, or
$ mdeal = False
if you want the MC to be under keres' spell.
the 2 scenes will automatically trigger when the MC goes to keres in the afternoon.
So if you freed yourself does that mean no update?

version93

Oct 29, 2017
Just found this game and was pleasantly surprised by it.

I also agree that Lucy's hair doesn't seem to fit her "looks like a wig", etc. I understand it was changed in the past because the old asset was difficult to pose... maybe try a different texture for the current one? Seems off still.

Like the story options to control your destiny. Not sure why Keres didn't just kill off any mortal threat within the family, but hoping the story will shed some light on this. Either way, nice work!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just found this game and was pleasantly surprised by it.

I also agree that Lucy's hair doesn't seem to fit her "looks like a wig", etc. I understand it was changed in the past because the old asset was difficult to pose... maybe try a different texture for the current one? Seems off still.

Like the story options to control your destiny. Not sure why Keres didn't just kill off any mortal threat within the family, but hoping the story will shed some light on this. Either way, nice work!
I think I should have covered that? Perhaps that info is only on one path or I have that part written but not in the game yet... will have to double check. Anyway, if Keres was given an ultimatum by the other Vampires, deal with her family non-violently or they will wipe them out. So she wants to dismantle the cult and show that they've abandoned occult research to save all their lives. I hope that clears things up.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
, if Keres was given an ultimatum by the other Vampires, deal with her family non-violently or they will wipe them out. So she wants to dismantle the cult and show that they've abandoned occult research to save all their lives. I hope that clears things up.
The way I read into it seemed that she was given ultimatum by the Elders to deal with her family by any means necessary and rein them in, why would ancient beings care about morality of means how she does it, if they mentioned for her to do it without raising any eyebrows and attention it would have come off more like you intended for it to be

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
At first I thought the game was really great, but slowly I find it more and more just super boring. The update is really a joke s new scenes with keres and a bonus scene with pam during the sextraining ??? I joined the training at pam and that's all ??? what about mom ??? or lucy ???

Nothing? again? just stupid hang out with mom and lucy ?? and not more? what the values increase with the two'e who nso how so nothing with them? really a huge disappointment and I was hoping that with mom finally something goes on but no only super mini updates with a boring sex scene it is so sad it could be so much better and especially exciting and why the McKeres forgives everything so quickly and easily ??

she lied to the mc for her uses over years and all that is forgotten about 2 sec ??? so bad I can only hope that FINALLY a real update comes out with more content and not just a little bit and what goes on with mom sunday let the useless hangout with mom / lucy take it out and the 100 bucks you pay for Mom

is deposited as if you paid a hooker for nothing why can not I give her the money personally and there is a reaction from her ?? more interaction with mom not stupid sitting around or with lucy ....

version93

Oct 29, 2017
I think I should have covered that? Perhaps that info is only on one path or I have that part written but not in the game yet... will have to double check. Anyway, if Keres was given an ultimatum by the other Vampires, deal with her family non-violently or they will wipe them out. So she wants to dismantle the cult and show that they've abandoned occult research to save all their lives. I hope that clears things up.
Ok BeCe, that part wasn't clear to me. I had an understanding much like supermanz95, that the other vampires just wanted the problem to go away, preferably without any exposure. I guess a little more info in the story explaining why Keres done anything about the problem and let it go for so long might help a bit. Putting myself in her shoes, if one of my idiot mortal descendants had the nuts to threaten or demand anything of me, I'd erase him for sure.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@v93 It's getting really hard to track what exactly I've planned, put into the game or only partially covered. But I'll give the Moira, Keres and George scenes another pass to see if there is anything I can improve.

@Deadlyreaper Really tempted to make a salty and sarcastic response to your post, but honestly, this kind of criticism just makes me sad. I really wish I could devote more time to development, but I can't, don't earn nearly enough doing this to justify it. Also, with the branching storylines what may seem like small updates actually have a lot of work put into them. Finally, all I can do is ask that you're patient, this is a work in progress and I hope that you'll get all the scenes you want to see and have all your questions answered by the end.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Deadlyreaper Really tempted to make a salty and sarcastic response to your post, but honestly, this kind of criticism just makes me sad. I really wish I could devote more time to development, but I can't, don't earn nearly enough doing this to justify it. Also, with the branching storylines what may seem like small updates actually have a lot of work put into them. Finally, all I can do is ask that you're patient, this is a work in progress and I hope that you'll get all the scenes you want to see and have all your questions answered by the end.
Don't worry, don't take personal. He do the same with almost every game posted.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
played at v0.41
good graphics
good story line (mostly correct grammar)
lots of play time and save at certain choices for a different gaming experience
i only more people would quote the version # when commenting so we all know if the comment is relevant or out dated

Sep 4, 2017
So i started a new playthrough and after i kiss mom in the park i go to Keres, Mc starts to tell about how George threatened mom, but as far as i remember there used to be a scene where Mc overhears a conversation with mom/George, did that get removed?
its not really a complaint but it seems out of the blue as is. :)

Im a bit confused about some of the things in the walkthrough.
I never meet Jess, Moira or George, but instead i just reach the end of the game and it goes back to main menu.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So i started a new playthrough and after i kiss mom in the park i go to Keres, Mc starts to tell about how George threatened mom, but as far as i remember there used to be a scene where Mc overhears a conversation with mom/George, did that get removed?
its not really a complaint but it seems out of the blue as is. :)

Im a bit confused about some of the things in the walkthrough.
I never meet Jess, Moira or George, but instead i just reach the end of the game and it goes back to main menu.
Think I found the issue, changed some numbers around and should be sorted in the next patch.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Don't let it get you down. Most of his posts are like that in all threads. A lot of people posting on these threads will try to help out with posting bugs, trying to give constructive criticism, or encouragement. Use them as free testers (after all, theyre getting the games for free). A few simply set out to be negative. Use the former, ignore the latter. Your graphics are good, your story idea is good. It's still early days in reality. Sure, we'd all like to see more content. Who wouldn't? But I'm willing to bet if you doubled, or even trebeled the amount of content in an update someone would still say "I wish there was more content", or "You didn't develop this character".

I've started to learn basic Python coding as part of what I do for work. Writing a simple program to get a network device to run a basic set of CLI commands and capture output is time consuming and complex enough from my perspective, let alone writing a game with multiple outcomes from a series of even binary choices. Then tying those choices together to deliver coherent outcomes.

version93

Oct 29, 2017
Agree with Alleycat, the game is great. Just offering a couple points that confused me a bit. Way better than most early starts here, for sure.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@v93 It's getting really hard to track what exactly I've planned, put into the game or only partially covered. But I'll give the Moira, Keres and George scenes another pass to see if there is anything I can improve.

There are people who will always complain, some even think I'm one of them, but I'm not really. ;)

Yes, I guess the updates are on the small side, but at least it's content I can enjoy. I like how you can decide your relationships with Lucy and Keres, whether you want to submit to them, dominate them or romance them (or a mixture of both), I also like the writing and the story.
The graphics could be better, but could also be a lot of worse, they certainly serve their purpose to present us sexy ladies.

I hope we will see some more development for Lucy next, or Jess. Those two are my favourites right now, though I also like Keres now that I have "tamed" her.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Seem to be stuck, I dated Lucy and Ceres and the girl in the bar I think but not Mom, can't seem to leave $200 only $100 every night. When I use the console commands as instructed in an earlier post, it totally skips the Moira scene, I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen Moira yet. Seen the scene with George and Ceres, but I seem to be stuck from here, if I keep on the routine it says it's the end of the build and exits to main menu. I've skipped one version so can anyone help?

Sep 4, 2017
Seem to be stuck, I dated Lucy and Ceres and the girl in the bar I think but not Mom, can't seem to leave $200 only $100 every night. When I use the console commands as instructed in an earlier post, it totally skips the Moira scene, I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen Moira yet. Seen the scene with George and Ceres, but I seem to be stuck from here, if I keep on the routine it says it's the end of the build and exits to main menu. I've skipped one version so can anyone help?
Im pretty sure that its a total of 200, not 200 at once. :)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Im pretty sure that its a total of 200, not 200 at once. :)
Then I'm still stuck because I must've laid down more than $2000 in total.

EDIT: Never mind this, guess I'll start over on a new save. I'm using saves from a lot older versions, so there's bound to be some difference in code.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes