gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm working on the 4K remaster stuff with BC just had some stuff go on with my PC and other things

U

User_10739

Hmmm... loaded save, worked out with Lucy, cleaned Keres's apartment, hung out with Mom, watched TV with Mom & Lucy, end of update screen...

Reactions: Krull

Mike Lost

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone have a decent walkthrough tah doesn't trigger the end of update screen or do you just have to ingnore mom and sister?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm... loaded save, worked out with Lucy, cleaned Keres's apartment, hung out with Mom, watched TV with Mom & Lucy, end of update screen...
I've had that problem before, it's because for some reason the game ends when you reach day 20. You can change the day with the "tod" command.

Or since this is ren'py just edit the game and remove the time limit.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
oho! the plot finally crawls forward a bit! I like... still not sure if this will be a good vampire game but it certainly has potential and is aimed in the right direction

U

User_10739

I've had that problem before, it's because for some reason the game ends when you reach day 20. You can change the day with the "tod" command.

Or since this is ren'py just edit the game and remove the time limit.
Thanks, I got the 1 scene by editing my tod...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what i found odd is, last update i had accepted moira's deal, yet nothing in this update reflected that wtf?? also now i find that cuz i accepted it, no new content for me.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why is there incest in the genre if the MC is adopted?
He said it to his "sister".
Legally speaking it would still be incest dude! Well at least in UK! I dunno about US. In UK she would till be your sis adopted or not!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't see it as incest as they are not related or even of the same blood. But for me I just ripped out all of the crap saying that they were adopted and made it to where he was a son and brother.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Legally speaking it would still be incest dude! Well at least in UK! I dunno about US. In UK she would till be your sis adopted or not!
For me incest is a relationship between people with blood ties.
This is not incest.

The incest should be withdrawn.

Reactions: Jamsalad

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't see it as incest as they are not related or even of the same blood. But for me I just ripped out all of the crap saying that they were adopted and made it to where he was a son and brother.
They were all originally related before he changed it.

Now they're adopted from the Transylvania Orphanage.

Reactions: Krull

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@klx

Not sure why they just didn't make a patch to upload to lewd patcher instead but I have no problem ripping out chunks of their scripts to change it back to brother sister mother son.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
After I accepted Moira's offer nothing happens, there was supposed to be some confrontation scene w/ his Aunt and that dude George, but the game ends.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
For me incest is a relationship between people with blood ties.
This is not incest.

The incest should be withdrawn.
For you and most of us yeah but not in the eyes of the Law. And as you know ignorance of the Law is no defense in Court.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Valek

You need either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files. Drop the enable dev mode renpy rar into the same folder where you extracted the game to then extract the enable dev mode renpy and run .exe in it and select the folder that the games game folder is in and let it run till it closes. Then open the game and hit shift + D then variables to look through the variables in the game. When you know the variable hit shift + O to open the console and type in tod=10 or something like that. Variables are case sensitive so if there is a high cap letter then the same letter must be capitalized as well.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 56245
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Updated: 02/06/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.432
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

FOR YOUR INFO You will either have to replay the Moira scene to activate the new scene or use the console to activate it by typing in: "kcon = True" (without quotations) this will activate the scene as if you turned down Moira's deal, but if wanted to take the deal type in "mdeal = True" (without quotations) too

Download(s):
- - - -

Thanks @Ronoc19
So have I missed something?When you play the game this latest update states it's-431 and not 432,next it only lasts for about a couple of minutes or so.Mc went to his sister told her he was a vampire,had sex with her,drank her blood then the usual repeat scenes-watch TV, go for jog,visit aunt etc,and end game.Is that it?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes