Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I think the story is getting worse now he is adopting his so-called mother and sister just take it that he is a vampire is really great (irony off) and suddenly says his so-called mother then says at once she has the whole time with her feelings against the mc fought? lol really ???

what feelings? there was almost no interaction between the two except that the mc every day 100 doller for the so-called mother has deposited as for a cheap whore after the fuck

(where he then at least got something for it than to deposit for the so-called mother) that is so ridiculous and now she wants to fuck him ??? that is so badly done at first the game was still really good and interesting but now it is getting worse and the adpoptiert makes it even worse so I think he should not say sister and mom anymore but both of them with first names should everything else is just a laugh it is a shame

that this game ends so weak in the story (not to mention that you could not do certain events that came in later because too many days have passed and some command in the console must enter to activate it) I have my doubts that there is still a lot of interesanntes I hope that it will be better but

I really liked the game in the beginning but it got so bad

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yay update time and from what the changelog says are they referring to the relationship of them if so I don't see why that's necessary if they say that in the story was just referring to what was said in the thread from last update

New scene with Lucy and Mom that will hopefully clear up a few questions.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
nice game with a good story ^^
ps: the walkthrough isn't up to date is it? :p

U

User_10739

I like this game but it pisses me off at the same time. Load save tod = 20, no new content. Load console, set tod = 10, re-live groundhog day until day 20, no new content. Load console, set tod = 6, go to coffeeshop yap with cuz, George visits Ma, buy 2nd suit, groundhog day until 20, bumped to Main Menu, swears loud enough to wake the neighbors, smashes monitor with keyboard...

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Not sure what I am doing wrong, I get the suit and seduce the barmaid like the walkthrough says but i never get a transformation or meet moira, it just tells me that the game is over for now as I am waiting the transformation? @.@

-----edit-----
what I did see so far was both sex training scenes with pam complete, a run in with my cousin at a coffee shop, some old fat dude at my house harassing my mother, the bathroom scene with the barmaid, I've done playthroughs with both waiting for the scene where you tell your sister you love her, and also just keeping that on the back burner waiting for the transformation.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Not sure what I am doing wrong, I get the suit and seduce the barmaid like the walkthrough says but i never get a transformation or meet moira, it just tells me that the game is over for now as I am waiting the transformation? @.@

-----edit-----
what I did see so far was both sex training scenes with pam complete, a run in with my cousin at a coffee shop, some old fat dude at my house harassing my mother, the bathroom scene with the barmaid, I've done playthroughs with both waiting for the scene where you tell your sister you love her, and also just keeping that on the back burner waiting for the transformation.
well i don't know what happened but you just gotta follow the walkthrough and it works perfectly :p if not maybe start a new game?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Do you need to restart playing the game for getting the new content. Since, I believe I haven't seen any new content for the past couple of updates.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
made it to the end of playable content without a walkthrough..accomplished all the goals..want more..much much more..i really like this so far and Keres is.."Oh My!!"

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
What/ where is the new scene? PLayed through from scratch again and found nothing new in this update yet? What should I be doing to trigger it?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes