supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Deadlyreaper Lol dude calm down, the guy is not full time dev of this game, you pretty much have to restart game every update to see all the content

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
So have I missed something?When you play the game this latest update states it's-431 and not 432,next it only lasts for about a couple of minutes or so.Mc went to his sister told her he was a vampire,had sex with her,drank her blood then the usual repeat scenes-watch TV, go for jog,visit aunt etc,and end game.Is that it?
That's all I got too, and I even restarted to see if more was added.. so essentially update is 1 scene...

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Why is there incest in the genre if the MC is adopted?
He said it to his "sister".
I'm trying to see if I can have my cake and eat it too without the hassle of doing an incest patch. Although not explicitly stated, it is implied that Keres is your mother and while I haven't gotten to it yet, it will also be implied that your father is still your father, so your sister is your half-sister. Also considering throwing in a line implying your parents were related too for fun, not 100% on that one yet. Hope this answers your question.

So have I missed something?When you play the game this latest update states it's-431 and not 432,next it only lasts for about a couple of minutes or so.Mc went to his sister told her he was a vampire,had sex with her,drank her blood then the usual repeat scenes-watch TV, go for jog,visit aunt etc,and end game.Is that it?
There are three new scenes, one for each path you chose during the Lucy coffee shop scene.

@Deadlyreaper Lol dude calm down, the guy is not full time dev of this game, you pretty much have to restart game every update to see all the content
Hopefully not any more, been adding the "trigger" for the next patch in the previous patch so you shouldn't need to restart or piss around with the console.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
I'm trying to see if I can have my cake and eat it too without the hassle of doing an incest patch. Although not explicitly stated, it is implied that Keres is your mother and while I haven't gotten to it yet, it will also be implied that your father is still your father, so your sister is your half-sister. Also considering throwing in a line implying your parents were related too for fun, not 100% on that one yet. Hope this answers your question.
I am grateful to have answered my question.
It makes no sense to be "considered" that Keres is his mother when he says he is adopted. Besides, if his father is still his father, how is his sister just a half sister?
Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.
Your game is very good, I would only see the issue of the sister's hair that changes from scene to scene.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
That's all I got too, and I even restarted to see if more was added.. so essentially update is 1 scene...
update is 3 scenes, there are 3 different outcomes depending on the MC relation with his sis: if you are on the love route the MC will make love to sis, if on the submission route the MC will force her to suck his cock then fuck her, if on the NTR route the MC will find her in her room with the guy from the gym.

Reactions: Fapmaister

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hope this helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this.

reminds me of troika's Vampire The Masquarade
That could either be a compliment or an insult, hopefully you mean it reminds you of the good parts, not the game breaking bugs part. But yes, was inspired by that and True Blood mostly. Even named my Patreon tiers after terms from the game.

Reactions: Kendra

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Hope this helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My English sucks and as in the game says that Keres is MC's aunt, so I could not understand the context of the story. With that I also did not understand the explanation of BeCe.
I am slowly trying to learn your language. I'll get there one day.

Thanks for the explanation in drawing. Excellent :) I loved it.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
v0.44 out

Changelog:
- New scene with Lucy and Mom that will hopefully clear up a few questions.
- 60+ new images added.

you can DL it directly from the dev site, link in the OP

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes