RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
would like to know as well, would love to see transforming the sister *^* but...i can't get her love and ntr path open :/

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Interesting, about time an update for this came out (yes: I am impatient when I like something)

ps: Lagavulin hm? Someone knows his scotch :) (haven't had that one in a while! I usually stick with the Balvenie or the Macallan...Whisky really is one of the few true luxury items I get myself, most other things I buy are usefull things)

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Looking through the images, there is alternate images where aunt bites Mina while in the bathroom with the MC during the bar scene, does anyone know how to get this scene or if it is possible?

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Nice work so far, i quite enjoyed this, but what confuses me is the stat systhem. Doesnt realized where they come to use. The normal dom-path for the sister seemed to depend on a text choice and slave/independet works the same. So Oral and Sex is the only pair of stats that have influence? Not that it bothers me, but i dont want to miss content xD.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is this the same vampire game that had on the OP a image with a hot milf about to bite a dude's dick ? If so what happened, why did all the characters change ? they were fine the way they were...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
weird, i've already took moira's deal, no new scenes beyond the initial ones with moira, so wtf? it's back to wakeup, give mom 100 bucks, workout, workout with system, watch tv, then go to keres, clean etc then either hang with mom or lucy or go to pam's then home to watch tv with lucy and mom, over and over and over and over and over and over without 1 damned thing changing. is there really anything new or is this just one huge troll?

edit: re-read the red lines in op, so i have to reject the deal to get the new scenes? why?!? i don't want to be keres' slave, i am a man dammit!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there @BeCe
Love your game so far :heartcoveredeyes:
Those updates aren't big, but i absolutely love how you work with renders and posing, all those scenes with Jess, Keres, Lucy & Mom are gorgeous amd smoking hot :heartcoveredeyes:
Absolutely love all those leg crossing & riding position, looks so sensual and passionate :FeelsGoodMan:
The story is also nice, remind me a lot of one of my favourite games ever -VtMB :heartcoveredeyes:

The part of who is PC real mother is a bit messy, but understandable, hope you won't have any problems with that content on a Hatreon later...
Please, keep up the good work! :test2:

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
game is ending after keres date i could not pass it and when i use old save its end after playing little coludn t see any new content (sorry for eng.)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The game ended with out

{ The Keres confrontation/transformation scenes should trigger automatically after the Moira scene.}

{- Keep playing and the George confrontation should trigger automatically. Save when given a choice as both these choices will have interesting consequences in future patches}

So how do you get them two scenes?

Devka

May 8, 2017
Hmm... game ends in the same place as the last update. Load my save George confrontation, go to Pam's, go home, spend time with family/go to bed early and game ends.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes