Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 56245
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Updated: 25-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Information:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -

thanks to @Engelstein

Fan Sig:

View attachment 63964 View attachment 63965 View attachment 63966 View attachment 63967 View attachment 63968 View attachment 63969 View attachment 63970 View attachment 63971
What is fan sig ?

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah same issue as others. Load last save and it still ends with no new content from new update.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
... if my aunt some how compelled me to eat her out I would not be calm and this dude is just chill as fuck even if he can't resist he shouldn't be chill about it. lol
I dunno... If my aunt was as fuckable as Keres, I'd be pretty chill about it too!

Reactions: Ronoc19

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, I would've liked an option to avoid that whole scene, or to go to the party just to tell George to go fuck himself in person. I already took the aggressive path earlier, and told George to fuck off, and it just seems out of character to suddenly play along with the pedo/rapist/wannabe vampire because 'reasons'.

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
At first it ended at same spot as before. After going back a save to the meeting with Dbag and picking cautious I got the added content... sigh..

D

Deleted member 45040

Ok after a few frustrations with the game abruptly ending I figured out the problem

once I got that sorted I was able to see the rest of the content.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Ok after a few frustrations with the game abruptly ending I figured out the problem

Yeah fixed it for me as well. Though I did have to go back a few saves to the meeting with George for it to work out. Loading from a save with sister scene didnt, so just an fyi for others with that issue.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Also, some way to keep track of the money as well would be nice. So many times I forgot how much I gave Mom and kept doing it. Thanks by the way for the heads up on the timer, I wish that wasn't there because I know I'll feel like I missed something.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I love how this shit-ass game keeps going "Woops, this is the end of the game, bye bye" Why the fuck have a timer that cuts out before you achieve anything ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Found myself skipping the sex for the story...
That might have been a mistake - the sex scenes are very well done.

Hoping we'll soon have the next update (yes I know but the story's that good!...)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
- Minor pacing tweak

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018

Console Command who what where?
I've been reading about console commands before in other games but never found anything on how to get there.
Maybe somebody can explain to me how to get into this called console command (maybe where to get it if other software needs required to get in it)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes