vultron

May 19, 2018
I still find it extremely irritating how reasonable the MC acts with Keres after the bitch literally tried enslaving you.

You get your freedom back you go confront her about what she did and in the end this dumb fuck still sticks with her that's some legit Stockholm syndrome right there. lol

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ive noticed this is the 5th update yet the first version came out last year
Mate, there has been an update every month since I started this :p

It's a very short update, everyone.
Yeah, this update was more about me figuring out how to do the interactable environments than it was advancing the story, also had to drop the ntr path because I hated the renders. But if you really hate short updates help me make more money so I can quit my day job and do this full time, haha. Also also, sorted out how the game "finishes", no more abrupt ends and no more wondering if there is any more new content.

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
short update but feel like there was some good content there and I like how it didn't say this is the end of this current version when there is clearly more lmao and I gotta say this shirt contours to the MCs muscles very well lmao screenshot0001.png

U

User_130505

Yeah, this update was more about me figuring out how to do the interactable environments than it was advancing the story, also had to drop the ntr path because I hated the renders. But if you really hate short updates help me make more money so I can quit my day job and do this full time, haha. Also also, sorted out how the game "finishes", no more abrupt ends and no more wondering if there is any more new content.
I wasn't complaining, but I figured others would, so I posted a warning for them.

U

User_130505

ive noticed this is the 5th update yet the first version came out last year i still wanted to try out this game since i havent played in a while and now i realize why i havent been keeping up with the game the game is completely pointless as in unless a walkthrough is made i have no idea what to do

edit theres a walkthrough in the 1st page still i dont thing im going to play this
Play the game.
It is a lot of fun and well made, but this update is just on the short side.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..no new Keres stuff(cries in his screech) but..i got to bite a cumslut and boink an arrogant cumslut..so..theres that...

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
if it was every month then it would be at 12th update but this game is just not for me sorry just realize your game developer so im sorry if i offended you was not my intention
Not offended, just amused. Would you be happier if I retconned my version numbers so this update is 0.12?
Is there an android version of this
Didn't realise there was a demand. I'll look into it mate

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after you've turned the tables on Keres and basically become her master..she appears to be happy and falls into your arms..methinks..she's been waiting for a man who is stronger ..more dominant to her to fill her eons of loneliness and will forever be loyal to you...alas..theres been no Keres content since really so no idea :/

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
after you've turned the tables on Keres and basically become her master..she appears to be happy and falls into your arms..methinks..she's been waiting for a man who is stronger ..more dominant to her to fill her eons of loneliness and will forever be loyal to you...alas..theres been no Keres content since really so no idea :/
Update after next one is the Keres update :)

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
...... and its updated!!!

thank you !!!

note: if any1 can post changelog, that would be great, thanks

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Tad short update but good, i felt manly, like i could hammer nails with my dick. Doc says not to try that again tho.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Rapidly becoming one of my favorite games. One question on story, most vampire stories/lore uses a 3 bite/3 blood exchange to 'embrace/permanently turn. Why did you have Keres say 5? Not complaining, just honest curiosity.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I stumbled across this game and I have to say I am impressed. It is not all sex, sex, sex and more sex. There seems to be an actual story.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Rapidly becoming one of my favorite games. One question on story, most vampire stories/lore uses a 3 bite/3 blood exchange to 'embrace/permanently turn. Why did you have Keres say 5? Not complaining, just honest curiosity.
I pulled a number out of my ass and I didn't even stick to it. I should really fix that...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I pulled a number out of my ass and I didn't even stick to it. I should really fix that...
do your own thing..Twilight ruined vampires for everyone..you can fix it!!! LOL...5 bites is fine...if boinking is always involved :p

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Well, 3 would fit as I recall. Twice from Keres, once as a baby, then again in the wine goblet, and the third from Moira. :)

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
do your own thing..Twilight ruined vampires for everyone..you can fix it!!! LOL...5 bites is fine...if boinking is always involved :p
Vampires do NOT sparkle! GAH! Those damn books! That said, the explanation about enhanced senses and daylight being distracting/annoying makes perfect sense.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes