BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how do u get the aunt to bite ur sister in the preview images on the OP
You don't, it's a unique promo image I made for the game for a scene I've had planned but haven't put into the game yet. Also, LOVE your sig!

Reactions: MasterDk78

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is an awesome game i have to admit the cult kinda threw me off but i enjoyed this game immensely. I am looking forward to the next updates hopefully the mc can protect his property aka his mom and sister. Id have liked the chance to fuck robin after all the mc did save her and in the process of saving her pretty much kicked the ass of almost all males there. Also a suggestion if i may considering how many times the MC has cummed inside women without any protection it would be remiss of my duty as a pervert to not suggest pregnancy it would also give George a new method by which to attack the MC and his family.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, I really like Occultus, but the updates are so fucking small.

Reactions: Led

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Boy, I've seen a lot of disgusting fetishes in these games - feet, piss-drinking, fugly women, bestiality, trannies, blood-drinking - but, seriously, SCOTCH!?! Now I'm totally grossed-out! Eww! :confounded:

Seriously, I will be keeping an eye on this one. I wouldn't mind, though, if at least 1 character got a little taste and drank the only type of whiskey worth drinking: that perfected by our brothers in Canada... ;)

Reactions: RevPaco

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm really liking this game. Good renders, good story, very little grinding ... all in all, good stuff.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, I really like Occultus, but the updates are so fucking small.
Indeed they are. I stopped playing this game a couple of months ago, because of that. I also prefer games which storyline moves forward, only, instead of the player having to go forward, backwards, sideways, hoping it will trigger a new scene, like in Occultus. That feels like a waste of time, in my opinion.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Indeed they are. I stopped playing this game a couple of months ago, because of that. I also prefer games which storyline moves forward, only, instead of the player having to go forward, backwards, sideways, hoping it will trigger a new scene, like in Occultus. That feels like a waste of time, in my opinion.
The last few updates were pretty linear, but always just one scene of a few minutes length.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Occultus v0.51
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Ummm, i can't seem to buy the suit. When I go to the mall and click on the clothes tab i see no option

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Love this game just completed the latest version for my android can't wait to see what happens in the future

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes