Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I've left this game at v0.41 and now I'm starting from there but nothing happens, I'm just going in circles. Is there something I must do to trigger the next dcene after the first encounter with George?

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really need's a more detailed walkthrough then the one in the first page. I'm trying to get the NTR route but i keep ending up with the same stuff at the end with no NTR. If someone can explain that route and what to do to get NTR be very grateful.

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
Man....i chew thru these games so fast and now i wait for updates for like 10-15 games. Keep up the good work.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Really need's a more detailed walkthrough then the one in the first page. I'm trying to get the NTR route but i keep ending up with the same stuff at the end with no NTR
Probably because there is no NTR route in this game... I guess this might be answer in wrong topic.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Probably because there is no NTR route in this game... I guess this might be answer in wrong topic.
Yes there is, sister has NTR route. I'm trying to get that scene but hard without walkthrough. Searh through the thread there is NTR, been mentioned many times.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the sister does start dating the guy that peeps on her in the shower,if the mc doesnt start a relationship with her.Not sure thats really NTR or even what ur referring too.thats all i've seen tho,and theres nothing that really happened during that,at least in my playthrough .

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
the sister does start dating the guy that peeps on her in the shower,if the mc doesnt start a relationship with her.Not sure thats really NTR or even what ur referring too.thats all i've seen tho,and theres nothing that really happened during that,at least in my playthrough .
That's why i was asking for a walkthrough...to see if the there is such a scene in the game or not. That is NTR, how can it not be lol. Yeah the only thing that i've seen is the sister in her room with that peeping guy from the shower. It's been talked about before so was just checking if there is certain choices you have to make to see the actual ntr scene if it's in the game.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
As far as I know it was planned/contemplated/intended. But it's not implemented as far as of this version. You can extract pics from images.rpa and see yourself.
Have you played through the entire sister route? That path is the only one with NTR(which is a shame imo)...i was just reading through the thread and saw it talked about a lot. Thought maybe i'm making the wrong choices and not getting that scene. But you maybe right, maybe it's not in the game yet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thought maybe i'm making the wrong choices and not getting that scene. But you maybe right, maybe it's not in the game yet.
Of course I am right. I did extract all renders from the game, and saw all the renders. Nobody else bangs sister except MC...
You are looking for walkthrough in order to trigger scene which is not in the game. There is peeping event, there is also sister talking with that guy (with blackeye on his face), but nothing else.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Don't brag man...
I didn't brag. I was just patiently explaining you why I know for sure that scene you were looking for doesn't exist.
was just asking a simple question.
I am sorry, but I have answered your simple question trice... I didn't intend to sound rude, you were insisting on same question for some reason. If I remmeber well , I advised you to check CG. Procedure is relatively simple (there is script for it, unren), and you will always know for sure if there is some scene you have missed.
Hopefully the scene get's added then later on in a future update.
I think next update is about MC and aunt.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I think next update is about MC and aunt.
Ah...hopefully the update after is the sister. Yeah might have been to forward, sorry. But you did say there was no NTR route so when you said that, it was kinda hard to believe you. But i believe you that it's not in the game yet, mostly cause i don't wanna go through the procedure as you put it. All good yeah ?:)

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
One thing I don't understand is that the mother tells you what you can leave on the table for her money wise and she says you can even leave something like 150 or so but when it comes down to it all it allows you to leave for her is 100. Shouldn't you be allowed to pick how much to leave for the mother? Either way I altered the script to allow me to give her 150.
hi how do you change the script to alter the money you can give to mom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Steveaiz

Either by using unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files then drop one of the .rpy files into notepad and search for the number 100 then change it. I would start by looking in the script.rpy file first. You can also hit shift + D while in game and select variables and see if it's listed there. If it is then use the console to change it by hitting shift + O. Say the thing you want is change is money then using console you would type in money=150 keep in mind that these are case sensitive so if they word is Money then it needs to be done the same way. Not sure if it's listed under variables or not as it's been awhile since I looked at this game.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes