Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good update, I'm pleased that MC and Keres finally got down to it! ;P
It would seem that there won't be all too many updates anymore, this update is like "Gearing for endgame", so the end is near, which is a shame really, I like vampire stuff, especially erotic vampire stuff, and I would love this continue for a much longer time, since when it comes to vampires and this story's setting, the potential and possibilities are pretty much endless :p
Ultimately would be great if MC turned his sister, mother, cousin and her mother into vampires, then they, MC and Keres would leave town and live in a happy, loving and passionate and of course lustful harem, MC being their only male lover, and Keres would be the alpha female, MC of course is the alpha male :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Occultus v0.52
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I've left this game at v0.41 and now I'm starting from there but nothing happens, I'm just going in circles. Is there something I must do to trigger the next dcene after the first encounter with George?
I had same issue a few updates ago, spoke to George and just did the same things over and over until it kicked me back to the menu, thought it was because I was using an old save, started from the beginning and got the same result. :confused:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok a great update as far as I am concerned. Full marks from me. Could say more but why right?

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
about 3 minutes of play.... The amount of content per update is getting smaller and smaller every release. Soon it'll be a single word and 1 render.. of a wall or something.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes