Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
tbh I am not a fan of the renders. the girls look not that great and the facial expressions are creepy af in some cases ^^

I miss a chart where I can see the stats of me and the girls - or did I miss that?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I was wondering @BeCe what's up with that 'Information' thing in the OP - is that for ppl w/ old saves or what is it for?

I did have my encounter w/ Moira in the park and all so I feel like I've seen all of it. The only problem I am experiencing right now has been mentioned already - the game not showing any action/animation when pleasuring Keres.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@WaltS Yeah, that's old information and not sure what it's still doing there. I changed the way I do updates so you shouldn't have to restart completely to access new scenes. So I think using that info might break a new game?

Dunno what's going on with the Keres pleasuring thing, it's a bit of a dead end once you've triggered the scene, so I might have to remove the option til I can put in a couple of new images or something.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@WaltS Yeah, that's old information and not sure what it's still doing there. I changed the way I do updates so you shouldn't have to restart completely to access new scenes. So I think using that info might break a new game?

Dunno what's going on with the Keres pleasuring thing, it's a bit of a dead end once you've triggered the scene, so I might have to remove the option til I can put in a couple of new images or something.
@BeCe
Thanks for the clarification re the 'Information' thing.

Also when reworking the choices menu for Keres is there a way to get rid of the 'Ask her a question' choice?

Once you have progressed through the game enough to meet Moira you're an actual vampire and have read the info. Just asking though....

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys after i answer there i do not know what should i do could some one tell what should i do?
he goes to aunt's home and works nothing new happens

Pls

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
guys after i answer there i do not know what should i do could some one tell what should i do?
he goes to aunt's home and works nothing new happens

Pls
If you picked 'Cautious' then George will be somewhat off guard and treat you pretty much like anyone else. If you picked 'Aggressive' then George is taken aback and will treat you somewhat like an equal. However, he will look to get even for the hit to his ego

Jun 13, 2018
Ok, just played the recent update and while it was a good new bit of story I also found it to be very short. Don't get me wrong, I loved what was added. The whole helping the sister's friend at the party and meeting the girl across the street was nice and I hope to both girls again in the future of this game. I just can't get over how short the new bit is.
I felt like I just started up the update only for it to end almost as fast. Did I maybe miss some stuff? Like was anything added to the start of the game that maybe I have to go back and start a new game to see? Or was what I played it?

Still love this game and hoping for more in the near future. The story is really well thought out and intriguing. I even found myself inspired a little to write a fan fiction with a character that is kind of like the game's protagonist but with my own twist. So thank you for making this wonderful game.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@darkoraclegirl Thanks for the feedback! Like I have said before though, this update was more about me figuring out how to do new stuff, also there are a few missable conversations in the update which might contribute to the shortness. Anyway, much more linear and larger update planned for next time!

Reactions: Paranoid_android
Jun 13, 2018
@BeCe Ah, I see then. Well then in that case I shall sit and wait for the next update as I am dying to know where things go from here. You've really got a great story going with this game and I'm normally not into vampires, so I'm mega glad I gave your game a chance.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Chelsea and Tatiana were great, love the slutty types. Though it has been a while, I forgot who Robin is :D

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes