SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys i open some images and see scenes from Jess date or something like this and some other sex scenes with Lucy how to get them?

vultron

May 19, 2018
I played this game some more since my last comment and I like it but I really wish more or rather all of the sexual encounters were optional that you could reject peoples advances. How are you suppose to do a high morality play through when you fuck most of your family? Your aunt I understand since she literally can control you but everyone else should be optional in my opinion. So you the player can decide if this guy falls into the corruption of his fucked up family or if he takes the moral high ground and only does the things he has no choice in which would pretty much be anything his aunts says and any situation where he might be blackmailed or otherwise forced. Just seems like a wasted opportunity to force most of the sex scenes the character will even say things like "I don't like where this is going." but then fucks the person anyway.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is it ever confirmed if Keres is the MC's mom ? I hated that answer of "we are closer than mother and child" crap she said...

Also a walk through would be nice, out of sheer niceness it seems I barely avoided potential future NTR with the sister, and also avoided her becoming a crappy submissive slave.

Can't say the same for Mom or Jess, or even Keres, I don't understand how the MC didn't just charge his lameass uncle at his office when they were alone and ended his life before the asshole has a chance to bang one of his women...

U

User_130505

Is it ever confirmed if Keres is the MC's mom ? I hated that answer of "we are closer than mother and child" crap she said...

Also a walk through would be nice, out of sheer niceness it seems I barely avoided potential future NTR with the sister, and also avoided her becoming a crappy submissive slave.

Can't say the same for Mom or Jess, or even Keres, I don't understand how the MC didn't just charge his lameass uncle at his office when they were alone and ended his life before the asshole has a chance to bang one of his women...

I think the uncle wants to be a vampire, that is what he wants from Keres. He could rule the family forever.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think the uncle wants to be a vampire, that is what he wants from Keres. He could rule the family forever.
i know that part, what I am saying is the MC could have easily killed his ass, since George wa there alone in his office with no weapons or guards, and the MC had already became more powerful than even Keres...

U

User_130505

True, but maybe he was not yet sure who were the good guys and who were the bad guys, yet.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Also, I'm positive the Uncle had some kind of protection. Think about it, he's a normal human... inviting a vampire to meet him alone after antagonizing his family.

U

User_130505

Also, I'm positive the Uncle had some kind of protection. Think about it, he's a normal human... inviting a vampire to meet him alone after antagonizing his family.
He does not yet know that he is a vampire.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
He knows though that he's associating with Keres and I'm positive he knows about the MC's origins, so it's not a stretch to assume how dangerous the MC might be. I'm sure he had some kind of protection going on during that encounter, otherwise he's one of the dumbest antagonists.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He knows though that he's associating with Keres and I'm positive he knows about the MC's origins, so it's not a stretch to assume how dangerous the MC might be. I'm sure he had some kind of protection going on during that encounter, otherwise he's one of the dumbest antagonists.
You mean - James Bond antagonist-dumb? ;-)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
True, but maybe he was not yet sure who were the good guys and who were the bad guys, yet.
Before that, the moment the MC walked into the kitchen and caught George trying to bully his mom into fucking him, the MC should have known right then and there George was a little cunt that needed his head removed from his worthless body.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after overthinking it..i've come to the conclusion..Keres name is pronounced Caress ..as they are single soft "E"s as oppossed to double hard "EE"s..thus..Caress..which is fine as she is very caressable :p

U

User_130505

Before that, the moment the MC walked into the kitchen and caught George trying to bully his mom into fucking him, the MC should have known right then and there George was a little cunt that needed his head removed from his worthless body.
Yes, but was the aunt as big of a cunt, and potentially more dangerous, but better at hiding it?
At that time, he knew that his aunt had been lying to him and using him, so he had good reasons to doubt her too.
Acting rashly, could lose a potential ally.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's been awfully quiet around here...
So - any news? ;)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes