Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
George confrontation? I seen him once when he was in the kitchen, do you see him again?

U

User_130505

Weird, but I just downloaded and ran this version, and it ends in the exact same place as the last version did.
Is there a problem with the upload, or is it a saved file issue?
Turned vamp, fucked Aunt, then fucked and bit sister.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Weird, but I just downloaded and ran this version, and it ends in the exact same place as the last version did.
Is there a problem with the upload, or is it a saved file issue?
Turned vamp, fucked Aunt, then fucked and bit sister.
You bit the sister? How do you do that?
Also the game ends the same place as the last one like you said!

Jolaris

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know if I'm just blind or unintentionally obtuse, but how do you get the Jess date to unlock? I'm reaching the point constantly where the game kicks you back to the main menu and there is still no casual outfit. I've had the dates with keres, mom, and sister, but I cannot for the life of me figure out Jess.

U

User_130505

You bit the sister? How do you do that?
Also the game ends the same place as the last one like you said!
After being turned into a vamp by the same vamp that turned the aunt, I visited the aunt, and after I got her to calm down and stop throwing the sofa all over the place, we screwed our brains out.
Then I went home, visited the sister, screwed her brains out and sort of nibbled on her a bit. She was still breathing, just a pint or so low on fluids at the moment.
The exact same place it left off the last time.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
After being turned into a vamp by the same vamp that turned the aunt, I visited the aunt, and after I got her to calm down and stop throwing the sofa all over the place, we screwed our brains out.
Then I went home, visited the sister, screwed her brains out and sort of nibbled on her a bit. She was still breathing, just a pint or so low on fluids at the moment.
The exact same place it left off the last time.
Well ok as I rather like this game I did do a restart but iff you keep playing you end up with a rather nice little orgy as in MFFF. Seems the Payne family are an interesting bunch. Yummy

U

User_130505

OK, figured it out. I had taken the aggressive route earlier, and that seemed to cause the game to not go past where I was.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Interesting game but at some point there should be a route where instead you just go about killing all the vampires either as a human or as a vampire yourself maybe both. The game also needs more choices too much of it is just on rails for example a easy choice to add is when your aunt asks which outfit is better. Lastly this guy is WAY too chill about the absurd situations he get himself into if my aunt some how compelled me to eat her out I would not be calm and this dude is just chill as fuck even if he can't resist he shouldn't be chill about it. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
happiness..an update to my favorite redhead vamp...i'll be damned but she's wife material..i like to live dangerously :p

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Interesting game but at some point there should be a route where instead you just go about killing all the vampires either as a human or as a vampire yourself maybe both. The game also needs more choices too much of it is just on rails for example a easy choice to add is when your aunt asks which outfit is better. Lastly this guy is WAY too chill about the absurd situations he get himself into if my aunt some how compelled me to eat her out I would not be calm and this dude is just chill as fuck even if he can't resist he shouldn't be chill about it. lol
I don't think we are gonna be killing the vampires but side with them and kill George, you are correct the game needs more options though and we should have been allowed to refuse a certain thing that happened in this update since i did not like the way the scene was. If not refuse at least been allowed to have it be different.

I read again what you said about a new route of killing the vampires instead!
I would never help George he is a low life dirt bag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really want to kill George and the two other heads of the cult.

Reactions: Ente Supremo
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes