supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@myuhinny Well him starting to kill people like a psychopath after getting a bit of power which he yet doesn't understand is ridiculous when you think about it. Regarding options given to you both of are slavery in a way, either being sired by Keres or Moira, you will always answer to the call of the blood bond, one you already share with Keres naturally most likely, so Moira played you by lying to you about freedom, freedom from Keres yes, but not from her.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
He's not even remotely spineless, he's just normal and adjusting to his current circumstances
Well, if you call it normal to lick a pussy of your crazy aunt (for which you are just a thing, a toy), on her first order then ok, he is "normal"

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
do you ever break free of the endless cycle of leave money for mom, workout, workout with sis, watch tv, go shopping, then go to keres apt and do chores, then hang with lucy or mom or go to pams, then watch tv with lucy and mom then repeat?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
How do you use the console to set "confront" stat to 2 like dev said.
I tried but nothing changed so i guess i'm doing something wrong

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
@BeCe How is it You don't have more supporters great game so far. I Sent you a PM on Patreon if you need or want help

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...so does this work with old savegames (which would mean I am just very unlucky that my savegames tend to end the same way the last two updates went, meaning they are probably damaged somehow...)?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So this update states there are 2 new Keres scenes, but not how to see them.. I repeated everything possible until it said: "That's all for this update!" and I saw nothing new at all, quite a bummer :(

Would be nice to know how to tricker them, if they are path dependent or not?

Would also be nice to know if old saves can be used or not, kinda tiresome to grind from scratch over and over.. too many games tend to demand that these days.

Finally would also be great if we could see our stats and money holdings, these pieces of info has been hidden for us since day 1, feels like playing in the blind.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
So this update states there are 2 new Keres scenes, but not how to see them.. I repeated everything possible until it said: "That's all for this update!" and I saw nothing new at all, quite a bummer :(

Would be nice to know how to tricker them, if they are path dependent or not?

Would also be nice to know if old saves can be used or not, kinda tiresome to grind from scratch over and over.. too many games tend to demand that these days.

Finally would also be great if we could see our stats and money holdings, these pieces of info has been hidden for us since day 1, feels like playing in the blind.
to trigger the 2 new keres' scenes you need to either play from the start or open the dev console and type:
$ tod = 19
$ kcon = True
then you also need to type
$ mdeal = True
if you want to play the route where the MC has freed himself from keres' influence, or
$ mdeal = False
if you want the MC to be under keres' spell.
the 2 scenes will automatically trigger when the MC goes to keres in the afternoon.

Reactions: ziaquk28g
Nov 25, 2017
to trigger the 2 new keres' scenes you need to either play from the start or open the dev console and type:
$ tod = 19
$ kcon = True
then you also need to type
$ mdeal = True
if you want to play the route where the MC has freed himself from keres' influence, or
$ mdeal = False
if you want the MC to be under keres' spell.
the 2 scenes will automatically trigger when the MC goes to keres in the afternoon.
thank you for the assist!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
You get to see the two new scenes the next day after accepting or refusing the deal from Moira, both have branching paths

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes