Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh it's still incest... just not the incest you were expecting.
It might be, but the (real)moms are always my main prize in incest games and that revelation came after I was already attached to her, so the immersion was gone at that scene:(. I finished with Jess' date, but at that point I was not invested anymore, sorry. It just my personal preference as milf/incest lover, hope you do well with your game:).

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this game just lost me. There's nothing happening, I read about a second suit and dates with mom and Jess and really, nothing happens. I don't want to start all over again and there are some great games out there that never disappoint like this one.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I had no problem at all with this game , just go shopping in the morning (after the date with Keres) and you will be able to buy the casual suit that unlocks the date with Jess...
And for the mom date you have to leave 100 bucks on tye counter 2 Times after date with sis and that will be unlocked

Reactions: Stakos

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, this game just lost me. There's nothing happening, I read about a second suit and dates with mom and Jess and really, nothing happens. I don't want to start all over again and there are some great games out there that never disappoint like this one.
me too didnt get to date with mom all i saw was this was the end of this version

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I had no problem at all with this game , just go shopping in the morning (after the date with Keres) and you will be able to buy the casual suit that unlocks the date with Jess...
And for the mom date you have to leave 100 bucks on tye counter 2 Times after date with sis and that will be unlocked
That's what I'm saying, loading my saves don't give me these options. There is no suit to buy and I've left mom 100$ more than 10 times, so either I start all over again or just quit this game. I prefer the latter, maybe after a few updates I will give it a try but I prefer games that don't have these kind of problems.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I didn't play from saves, game is still kinda short so I didn't find it necessary and I'm glad i did start over cause this time I got a different scene in the bathroom on the date with Keres, but the choice is yours the date with Jess is worth it ;)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Pretty promising game, liked it so far, almost all, except "we all now what" scene, but it's all understandable :)
Love the vampire setting, too bad there almost no games in it, not to mention good ones.
Can't get Keres "good" date, whatever i choose with Mina - i got all the same result :(

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok I have done the Keres date, Lucy date, Mom date and bought the casual suit and still haven't triggered the Jess date is there something i missed

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ok I have done the Keres date, Lucy date, Mom date and bought the casual suit and still haven't triggered the Jess date is there something i missed
Not exactly sure brother, it should have triggered after buying casual suite...it may have something to do with sex stamina as well, not the pussy licking one, but the actual sex one. Because the Jess date does seem like she pushes you to the limit so to speak. Making it possible to blow your load quick, if not for your training kicking in.
I've made sure that I had done at three or four training anyway just to make sure..so it maybe that's whats is actually lacking.
Sorry I couldn't be more help brother...Peace!!

Reactions: Jokerzwylde69

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@jaydem
I appreciate the response.
I only asked because i have done sex training more than 5 times and got everything else no sure what i have missed.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@jaydem
I appreciate the response.
I only asked because i have done sex training more than 5 times and got everything else no sure what i have missed.
Just a quick question for you brother....Did you purchase the suite after the date with Keres or before?
I did it a little after the date with Keres..not sure if that may be what the problem is. I noticed some people had an issue with it by buying the before, when it was not supposed to be available yet.
Also heard some say that it depended on a successful Keres date as well....Hope that helps brother.....Peace!!

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Just a quick question for you brother....Did you purchase the suite after the date with Keres or before?
I did it a little after the date with Keres..not sure if that may be what the problem is. I noticed some people had an issue with it by buying the before, when it was not supposed to be available yet.
Also heard some say that it depended on a successful Keres date as well....Hope that helps brother.....Peace!!
few days after the date at the bar with Keres i was able to buy it scene with Lucy then scene with Mom occurred after Keres date but no Jess date yet
Not sure what constitutes a successful Keres date....I had sex with Mina the bargirl

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes