DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I cant open my old saves what changed? Can somone give me a save file pls
also can't open my saves from previous versions, using compressed 0.64

Edit note: Downloaded the original version and that works fine, so appears it's the compressed version that causes problems..

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have a question community those not a Vamp have Super Strength Super Speed Super Smell can feel presence of a living being can detect other vampires I ask because when entered lab why didn't I immediately know where Keres was, why didn't I sense when George enter the building the one that's the hardest to wrap my brain around how on earth was I not able to disarm him the moment he entered the room Vamps do move faster than you can react wheres the damn Immersion

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have a question community those not a Vamp have Super Strength Super Speed Super Smell can feel presence of a living being can detect other vampires I ask because when entered lab why didn't I immediately know where Keres was, why didn't I sense when George enter the building the one that's the hardest to wrap my brain around how on earth was I not able to disarm him the moment he entered the room Vamps do move faster than you can react wheres the damn Immersion
1) Had to deal with the lab first as Anna mentioned.
2) Distracted, more concerned with Keres than trying to sense other people.
3) Even with super speed it's dumb as fuck to charge someone pointing a gun at someone's head if you want that person to live.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes