Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hehehehehe..oh ya..you'll want to play it..hehehehee..evil grin ;)
I've been sooooo busy today despite it being my day off and having the house to myself.

Got a new gaming rig so checked out Witcher 3 with some graphical mods .... it looked super gorgeous and got carried away playing it again, just had to force myself to stop.

Now grabbing food then i'll try the update out.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jesus Christ almost want to give this one a rating despite not being complete just to counteract those two tools that gave its a 1 star...

That said this update was upsetting to me, was hoping George would stay at large or get killed... What I didn't want was for him to turn into a mega vampire overlord... The little itch didn't deserve to get such a gift... I wish Keres had offed him decades before...

Also we lost Anna, and she was one of my favorite dames in both looks and personality so far...

EDIT - also for those having troubles with the compressed version what worked for me after I was about to cry, was going back to previous version and making sure I saved right in the black screen that says "thank you" or something like that, after that compressed worked fine.

Reactions: botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also we lost Anna, and she was one of my favorite dames in both looks and personality so far...
I felt quite sad about that too. I thought she was an awesome addition to his growing harem, she was genuinely adorable.

I'll be honest though, i'm quite intrigued where this new trans bat thing story ark will go.

I can't complain about losing Anna so soon as I got Keres back and she's my top girl so that made me happy. The awesome scene with Keres and Lucy didn't hurt either.

Reactions: botc76 and Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I felt quite sad about that too. I thought she was an awesome addition to his growing harem, she was genuinely adorable.

I'll be honest though, i'm quite intrigued where this new trans bat thing story ark will go.

I can't complain about losing Anna so soon as I got Keres back and she's my top girl so that made me happy. The awesome scene with Keres and Lucy didn't hurt either.
Yeah Keres x Lucy was like putting a band-aid over the wound from Anna... I especially like the fact that the narration specified that she was her great aunt...

Also seeing such a bad-ass woman being carried during a vulnerable time was adorable (diddnt appreciate how hurt she was with the bruises, cuts, and black eye), but her getting carried away was mega cute ! Made cuter by the fact that its possible she is the MC's real mother as the story left it ambiguous, but pretty conclusive that she was, and just doesnt want to admit to the MC like the troll she is.

Cant wait for next update, wondering why she is angry at Moira ? I doubt it has to do with her freeing the MC from being her thrall, seems to go way deeper than that...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cant wait for next update, wondering why she is angry at Moira ? I doubt it has to do with her freeing the MC from being her thrall, seems to go way deeper than that...
I think that's one thing on top of a few issues.

I think the main problem being what Keres said earlier in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did find Keres being carried out to be quite cute. I also liked how Avice started to get a bit jealous around other women and clung to the MC's arm. I didn't like her at first but she started to grow on me then.

The only thing i'm worried about now is what the bat trap monster will do. I'm a bit worried he'll break the cousin, she's my second fave, but i'm hoping he sticks to his daughters .... no, her daughters .... weird sex change powers there.

Odd how old man George went from bloke we need to kill to bat trap monster some would probably fuck. Although I do have to wonder, with him/her/it being a blood mage and all powerful thing, maybe he/she/it could bring Anna back.

What I do know is it's going to be a hell of fight. I just don't want Avice or Keres to get killed, won't mention anyone else because I think the fight will be left to the vamps.

Maybe more turn up.

Add a massive vampire harem on top of the harem he already has.

I'm assuming most people survive and we still have our harem at the end or it's going to be a very sad game. I say most because I think some will die.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think that's one thing on top of a few issues.

I think the main problem being what Keres said earlier in the game.

I did find Keres being carried out to be quite cute. I also liked how Avice started to get a bit jealous around other women and clung to the MC's arm. I didn't like her at first but she started to grow on me then.

The only thing i'm worried about now is what the bat trap monster will do. I'm a bit worried he'll break the cousin, she's my second fave, but i'm hoping he sticks to his daughters .... no, her daughters .... weird sex change powers there.

Odd how old man George went from bloke we need to kill to bat trap monster some would probably fuck. Although I do have to wonder, with him/her/it being a blood mage and all powerful thing, maybe he/she/it could bring Anna back.

What I do know is it's going to be a hell of fight. I just don't want Avice or Keres to get killed, won't mention anyone else because I think the fight will be left to the vamps.

Maybe more turn up.

Add a massive vampire harem on top of the harem he already has.

I'm assuming most people survive and we still have our harem at the end or it's going to be a very sad game. I say most because I think some will die.
Agree with you on Avice, she grew immensely on me... still salty about the choice that leads to her though... if I had known she was going to end up an ally regardless I would have saved grandma back at the cabin... I reloaded letting her die in order to "catch" Avice thinking that would be the only way to secure her as an "ally"...

Dec 29, 2018
Well now, that was quite the update. It was awfully short but a lot of important stuff happened.

George's transformation was particularly horrifying, and I'm worried as to what he's going to get up to now. I can't remember if these vampires had rules about not being seen by the public. Like, are they all going to come together now to punish George for violating the Masquerade or something?

If there's going to be a choice between siding with Keres or with Moira, I'm standing with Keres all the way. Plus, it would hopefully give us a chance to kill Avice. I really hate her character. I'm also still annoyed that our character was forced to have sex with her in the park. I mean, she just tried to kill his grandmother. Why the hell can't he keep it in his pants? It's not like he doesn't already have a half dozen gorgeous women ready to sleep with him at a moments notice.

Anyways, I'm mostly just happy to see Keres back.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Agree with you on Avice, she grew immensely on me... still salty about the choice that leads to her though... if I had known she was going to end up an ally regardless I would have saved grandma back at the cabin... I reloaded letting her die in order to "catch" Avice thinking that would be the only way to secure her as an "ally"...
Jesus Christ almost want to give this one a rating despite not being complete just to counteract those two tools that gave its a 1 star...
It will factor into the end game, won't say more than that.
But don't worry about those reviews, I'm not. Not exactly constructive criticism, more like childish ramblings. Just hope other people will see that too and pay more attention to all the other ratings that actually articulate what's good and bad about my game.
I'm also still annoyed that our character was forced to have sex with her in the park. I mean, she just tried to kill his grandmother. Why the hell can't he keep it in his pants? It's not like he doesn't already have a half dozen gorgeous women ready to sleep with him at a moments notice.
Telling Avice to fuck off at the park is on the to-do list, meant to have the option but just forgot. My bad. Will be in the next update though.

Who will or won't survive will be based on your choices and actions, won't say more on that for now though.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who will or won't survive will be based on your choices and actions, won't say more on that for now though.
That's just me speculating I don't want spoilers.

It's just the game has a dark undertone but apart from Anna nothing really bad has happened yet. We managed to save Keres, Avice is friendly, Moira helped out (even though Keres may be annoyed at her) but all in all everyone is still in one piece (except poor Anna).

I know not everyone will survive. I have at least 2 I desperately want to survive and a few more i'd be heartbroke if the died but if it's choices asking me to pick someone over someone else I know who i'd back every time.

Reactions: BeCe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That's just me speculating I don't want spoilers.

It's just the game has a dark undertone but apart from Anna nothing really bad has happened yet. We managed to save Keres, Avice is friendly, Moira helped out (even though Keres may be annoyed at her) but all in all everyone is still in one piece (except poor Anna).

I know not everyone will survive. I have at least 2 I desperately want to survive and a few more i'd be heartbroke if the died but if it's choices asking me to pick someone over someone else I know who i'd back every time.
What do you mean Apart from Anna ? Anna was EVERYTHING !! When @BeCe said that I was like "where were those choices when I couldnt save Anna ? *cries*... I hope the MC can go all Edward Elric and "bring back mom... errr Anna".

Also people dont necessarily have to die for a dark story to make you feel uneasy and depressed... George's super form was left with a "dick"... He wouldnt have it unless he was gonna use it... my guess is he is going to rape/torture some of OUR girls for his amusement... he strikes me as the petty type...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
my guess is he is going to rape/torture some of OUR girls for his amusement... he strikes me as the petty type...
I was trying not to think about that because I think I know who he's going to go after first.

Cousin first, mother second. Probably sister after that.

I didn't want to think about that because the cousin is my second favourite character and I don't want to see her get hurt but George inducted her when she was a kid and I think she'll be first. I hope i'm wrong and he goes for his own daughters first while we get ready for the big fight.

With how fast the MC took to being a vampire i'm wondering if he has special blood and could maybe be super charged to fight on equal footing.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i at least hope any futa/shemale content will be completely optional cause that stuff really grosses me out, it would be sad to drop this game after playing it since its start.
Can't avoid seeing the futa nude, but you don't have to fuck them if you don't want and I suspect most won't considering who it is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't avoid seeing the futa nude, but you don't have to fuck them if you don't want and I suspect most won't considering who it is.
That, right there, is why I found that scene to be the most hilarious thing i've seen.

Not because it's bad but because my thoughts on George went from "that cunt, i'll fucking kill him" to "well maybe i'll fuck him first" in about 2 seconds.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That, right there, is why I found that scene to be the most hilarious thing i've seen.

Not because it's bad but because my thoughts on George went from "that cunt, i'll fucking kill him" to "well maybe i'll fuck him first" in about 2 seconds.
I just feel like the answer to killing him is going to be "Fuck him to death". And that worries me..

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 56245
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2019-05-01
Developer/Publisher: BC -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.64
Language: English
Genre:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Downloads:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac :
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED
Extras:

View attachment 63964 View attachment 63965 View attachment 63966 View attachment 63967 View attachment 63968 View attachment 63969 View attachment 63970 View attachment 63971
At least for me this version won't let me save.. thank you !

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tried both paths initially but went back and went with Avice..thinking with the coming war with George i'll need a powerful army...PLUS..another redhead...so..of course ;) i like Avice being jealous of my gal Keres(pronounced Caress..honest..i checked :p ) because it could lead to potential "GINGER-HAREM!!!!!!"(even if they look like bottle-gingers..HAHAAA!!! )

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes