TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Before I proceed the walkthrough says after the Moira encounter I should have a scene with Keres but it jumps to George instead. Is this a bug a normal?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i tried both paths initially but went back and went with Avice..thinking with the coming war with George i'll need a powerful army...PLUS..another redhead...so..of course ;) i like Avice being jealous of my gal Keres(pronounced Caress..honest..i checked :p ) because it could lead to potential "GINGER-HAREM!!!!!!"(even if they look like bottle-gingers..HAHAAA!!! )
Are you one of my patrons? If not, there was a vote for characters in my next game and a very milfy redheaded step mom just got voted on. Will be sharing the image in the daz art thread at some point though.
Before I proceed the walkthrough says after the Moira encounter I should have a scene with Keres but it jumps to George instead. Is this a bug a normal?
George scene is time based, like after a certain amount of days it will trigger. Kind of a hold over from when I wanted events to be based on the days.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Are you one of my patrons? If not, there was a vote for characters in my next game and a very milfy redheaded step mom just got voted on. Will be sharing the image in the daz art thread at some point though.

George scene is time based, like after a certain amount of days it will trigger. Kind of a hold over from when I wanted events to be based on the days.
sorry..not a patron..i'm so poor my cats work in factories...
i will add @BeCe ..and not trying to sound arrogant or important..but there are a fair number of members of this forum that follow my enthusiasm for games and try what i enjoy and talk alot on..they know this is among my fav's...and i know a couple of them support through patreon or buy me a coffee when they find what i've been gushing about or promoting to satisfy their gaming wants...so "hopefully" my enthusiasm for this game has helped in some small way to enhance your funding...i'll never know..but i've got to believe my enthusiasm and non-stop "dosnt he ever STFU!!" is beneficial..

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Gotcha. Very good game btw. I am still working my way through it but if its keeps up the awesomeness you might have a new patron in a little while. Love me some Vamps and some Harems ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well now, that was quite the update. It was awfully short but a lot of important stuff happened.

George's transformation was particularly horrifying, and I'm worried as to what he's going to get up to now. I can't remember if these vampires had rules about not being seen by the public. Like, are they all going to come together now to punish George for violating the Masquerade or something?

If there's going to be a choice between siding with Keres or with Moira, I'm standing with Keres all the way. Plus, it would hopefully give us a chance to kill Avice. I really hate her character. I'm also still annoyed that our character was forced to have sex with her in the park. I mean, she just tried to kill his grandmother. Why the hell can't he keep it in his pants? It's not like he doesn't already have a half dozen gorgeous women ready to sleep with him at a moments notice.

Anyways, I'm mostly just happy to see Keres back.
I really like Keres, but if I'm honest, she tried to screw the MC over, while Moira has saved him from that and has done nothing but good for him so far.

Personally, I just don't want those two to fight at all.

As for George and who he/she will be going after, I think it depends on whether he knows that lil blonde cousin betrayed him or not.
If he does, then I think she will be his first goal, if not then I think he will go for MC's mother and sister.

I just hope MC and the three vamp ladies manage to stop him before he hurts them.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I really like Keres, but if I'm honest, she tried to screw the MC over, while Moira has saved him from that and has done nothing but good for him so far.

Personally, I just don't want those two to fight at all.

As for George and who he/she will be going after, I think it depends on whether he knows that lil blonde cousin betrayed him or not.
If he does, then I think she will be his first goal, if not then I think he will go for MC's mother and sister.

I just hope MC and the three vamp ladies manage to stop him before he hurts them.
Well Keres probably feels possesive of the MC already since she is most likely than not his real mom, so to her it's like "baby has to obey his mommy one way or the other".

As for the fight I doubt there will be much of one between the ladies, Moira just seems stronger, and a Keres in full health got taken by Geoerge and 3-4 scrubs... Let alone right now that she barely got enough blood to regenerate her hounds only, she is in no shape for a fight.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Been awhile since I tried the new versions. Enjoying the ride. One thing I noticed though lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
v0.65 seems to be out on svscomics...so now the waiting-game starts :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Development log

• 1 hour ago

• 30 days ago

• 59 days ago

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On we got the

Release candidates:

$20 - Tuesday 21st May 12:00pm UTC
$10 - Friday 24th May 12:00pm UTC
$5 - Tuesday 28th May 12:00pm UTC

$1 - Friday 31st May 12:00pm UTC

$20 - Friday 21st June 12:00pm UTC
$10 - Monday 24th June 12:00pm UTC
$5 - Friday 28th June 12:00pm UTC
$1 - Monday 1st July 12:00pm UTC

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anybody else getting an error with old saves?
all ok in my game!

p.s.
Tag-list for this game should be updated as well.

"genderbender", "trans.." "dickgirl" or whatever tag that could describe creepy episode with George's transformation before the final battle. Hopefully that was bye-bye Creep/George.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes