Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Finally gave this game a go and I am liking it, but the Sub/Dom paths are really weak for Keres and Lucy. Neither really act submissive to the MC after starting those paths, there is not Master or Sir reference to the MC and they just tend to do their own thing and dont show any respect to the MC as one would expect Subs to have/show to their Dom. Avice acts more submissive than either of them. They just treat him more as a lover then anything else. But other then that BeCe great game so far, well written and nice renders, keep up the good work! Cant wait for the next update.

One other criticism I do have is the renders for the MC dont really give him a young appearance, he looks more like a mid 30s or 40s (Dad) guy to me honestly then somone thats supposed to be closer to Lucy in age.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
One other criticism I do have is the renders for the MC dont really give him a young appearance, he looks more like a mid 30s or 40s (Dad) guy to me honestly then somone thats supposed to be closer to Lucy in age.
They are half siblings. Well, to be precise, his paternity is not stated in explicit manner, but for all we know they have same father.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
They are half siblings. Well, to be precise, his paternity is not stated in explicit manner, but for all we know they have same father.
I wasn't speaking about paternity, I was simply stating that the renders of the MC looks like he is in his 30s or 40s to me and not young as the description in the OP says, I would figure that he would be older then Lucy since she is still in school but shes 18 and he looks twice her age.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I wasn't speaking about paternity, I was simply stating that the renders of the MC looks like he is in his 30s or 40s to me and not young as the description in the OP says, I would figure that he would be older then Lucy since she is still in school but shes 18 and he looks twice her age.
Not really. For sure his face is rugged, but it's not sign of ageing.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What's the alternative? A baby faced short ass with no body hair?

Reactions: Thermophob

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
What's the alternative? A baby faced short ass with no body hair?
No his size and body are fine, I've known a lot of hairy guys but the face is what makes him look a lot older. Maybe a bit smoother look to the skin would fix it, or removing the 5 o'clock shadow and removing the grey in his hair. Just trying to give some constructive criticism. I know making this is not easy and does take time and effort, just stating that the discription of the MC and the actual renders dont really add up to me personally. I will still play the game regardless cause i enjoy it.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Trash game, there was a perfectly fine vampire pussy in front on you and you dont get the choice to stab with the meat sword, 1/10

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Trash game, there was a perfectly fine vampire pussy in front on you and you dont get the choice to stab with the meat sword, 1/10
Work in progress, if you are referencing what I think you are it will be added in later.

• Love
Reactions: playb0y44

woody

Jan 31, 2017
watching this great story closely for the next update,well done to all those involved making this great game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Occultus [v0.7] [BC] (1.1 gb rar pc source)

189 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes