vultron

May 19, 2018
she's just showing her power and the reason ya need to destroy her ;) good motivation..
I think a lot of people would rather just tell her to fuck off walk away then kill her later which might be something that just gets added later on.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm nowhere near "done", there are a lot more choices to add on both paths. Need to add a Mom/Lucy part to the evil end, also choices to kill or spare all the vampire girls on both paths, etc etc etc. Also also, need to clean up the early game, add more stuff with minor characters. The list goes on.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's sad really, nearly 2 years ago a friend sent me a link to this game and i've loved it since. I've really enjoyed how it's grown and the characters in it.

I feel a little bit sad that it's coming to an end but i'm really looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up.

Yeah, I'm nowhere near "done", there are a lot more choices to add on both paths. Need to add a Mom/Lucy part to the evil end, also choices to kill or spare all the vampire girls on both paths, etc etc etc. Also also, need to clean up the early game, add more stuff with minor characters. The list goes on.
I love that you are giving people the choice for vampire killing, I know some have mental health issues and don't like Avice.

Also I want names and addresses of anyone that kills any of them because nobody harms the harem.

Nobody.

I'll bit their fucking ankles.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It's sad really, nearly 2 years ago a friend sent me a link to this game and i've loved it since. I've really enjoyed how it's grown and the characters in it.

I feel a little bit sad that it's coming to an end but i'm really looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up.

I love that you are giving people the choice for vampire killing, I know some have mental health issues and don't like Avice.

Also I want names and addresses of anyone that kills any of them because nobody harms the harem.

Nobody.

I'll bit their fucking ankles.
When tiny gingers attack..tonight on HBO

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think you need her blood for plot reasons because it gives you power or something but that doesn't require sex. So I think a good idea would maybe be if choices you made previously made you either able to resist her or not. Another option is just let the player decide on the spot if you can resist so if you like being a sub you can do that and if you like control you can tell her to fuck off but either way I think you gotta take her blood but also refusing her blood and then still winning would be pretty good too because it's like fuck you I don't need any of your bullshit.
Main flaw in your theory I see is that I find it hard to believe Signe would force her blood on you to empower you because even an arrogant bitch like her would take into account that there is the very legit possibility you will go rogue and not follow orders to kill Moira and then come back to kill her so making you stronger on purpose would be a monumentally dumb move on her part lol. More than likely she did it because you defied her more than once and having her blood in you would give her even greater control over you than she has with her basic powers if/when you DO go rogue and come to kill her.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Main flaw in your theory I see is that I find it hard to believe Signe would force her blood on you to empower you because even an arrogant bitch like her would take into account that there is the very legit possibility you will go rogue and not follow orders to kill Moira and then come back to kill her so making you stronger on purpose would be a monumentally dumb move on her part lol. More than likely she did it because you defied her more than once and having her blood in you would give her even greater control over you than she has with her basic powers if/when you DO go rogue and come to kill her.
I think her fallback plan could be one or both of two things first that Avice is a traitor she did the same for Avice as she did for MC and figures at least one of the two will betray Moira second she might kidnap your family for insurance since nobody is really guarding them as all the friendly vampires are going on the mission to kill Signe.

Also I find it entirely believable that she would be so much of a arrogant fool to believe she has given you a offer you can't refuse Signe has been steeped in vampire high society for centuries if not millennia so long that she believes power is all that matters that there is no way you'd turn down the possibility of being a elder vampire and having dominion over all the lesser vampires.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ugh..DUCK AND COVER...GingerBelle gonna attack!!!..he called Avice a traitor(potentially) Avaron1974 (i am SUCH a shit disturber :p )
Don't see who you quoted so can't comment on what they said.

However....

A few things said this update about her being trustworthy made me wonder.

It's a shame because Avice is my second fave character but the fact BeCe is giving us a choice in if we want to kill them or not probably means she isn't or it wouldn't be a choice, we'd have to kill her for the story.

Plus with George's storyline already having that twist I can't see it happening again.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think her fallback plan could be one or both of two things first that Avice is a traitor she did the same for Avice as she did for MC and figures at least one of the two will betray Moira second she might kidnap your family for insurance since nobody is really guarding them as all the friendly vampires are going on the mission to kill Signe.

Also I find it entirely believable that she would be so much of a arrogant fool to believe she has given you a offer you can't refuse Signe has been steeped in vampire high society for centuries if not millennia so long that she believes power is all that matters that there is no way you'd turn down the possibility of being a elder vampire and having dominion over all the lesser vampires.
yea we'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that cuz I honestly don't feel like debating any further tho I prolly could lol

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Don't see who you quoted so can't comment on what they said.

However....

A few things said this update about her being trustworthy made me wonder.

It's a shame because Avice is my second fave character but the fact BeCe is giving us a choice in if we want to kill them or not probably means she isn't or it wouldn't be a choice, we'd have to kill her for the story.

Plus with George's storyline already having that twist I can't see it happening again.
On the "evil" path you kill her because you are a dick. On the "good" path it's largely down to how you react to her actions and how she feels about yours. I've tried to establish her as someone who looks after herself first and that may or may not go well in a life and death situation like you're about to enter.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On the "evil" path you kill her because you are a dick. On the "good" path it's largely down to how you react to her actions and how she feels about yours. I've tried to establish her as someone who looks after herself first and that may or may not go well in a life and death situation like you're about to enter.
I was going to say mean things to you about us potentially having to kill my second fave character but you didn't let my first fave die when she was taken so I can't complain too much.

Still, shame, Avice was really adorable when she was acting all loving but i'd rather have to kill her than the other 2 have to die. Moira's started growing on me.

I guess I can forgive you if I have to kill Avice.

I'll pout though .... a lot.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes