BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I was going to say mean things to you about us potentially having to kill my second fave character but you didn't let my first fave die when she was taken so I can't complain too much.

Still, shame, Avice was really adorable when she was acting all loving but i'd rather have to kill her than the other 2 have to die. Moira's started growing on me.

I guess I can forgive you if I have to kill Avice.

I'll pout though .... a lot.
She'll live if you make the right choices :p What I'm saying is, if you don't look after her, she'll look after herself and that will cause conflict. Obviously, if you like her lady bits and treat her nice there will be no problems.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really good update! (y)

Cant wait to sink that sword into that thundercunt Signe :mad:

And for the spicy shower scene to be added! :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What happened to George ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already asked about full female George, those scenes are planned but will be added when he fixes up side character stuff from what I remember.

She'll live if you make the right choices :p What I'm saying is, if you don't look after her, she'll look after herself and that will cause conflict. Obviously, if you like her lady bits and treat her nice there will be no problems.
Of course i'll make the right choices. Avice and Keres are my top girls. If I can keep them alive i'll do what I can.

However if it comes down to Keres or Avice, Keres is still top, i'll pick her every time.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This game was interesting and the girls look very good. Just wish i got to bite more necks tho lol

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a reason why the sister model changes so often or at least her hair? :unsure::unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I guess I wouldn't have released the version with the Avice shower scene, I'm not gonna remember to go back and see it later.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Still my favorite most Vampire story ever. I am not a huge fan of vampires, but, I was bored so payed it (beginning at .2), and it sucked me in.
I am not sure I want to trust Avice though... I keep matching her name with the word "avarice" for some reason, and it does not inspire trust for me...

Last edited:
Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Still my favorite most Vampire story ever. I am not a huge fan of vampires, but, I was bored so payed it (beginning at .2), and it sucked me in.
I am not sure I want to trust Avice though... I keep matching her name with the word "avarice" for some reason, and it does not inspire trust for me...
I read that the name means "Warlike" in French. So she likes a fight and she looks out for herself, whether or not you have a problem with that is on you ;)
Is there a reason why the sister model changes so often or at least her hair? :unsure::unsure:
One change and I haven't heard the end of it! Real life reason was the hair was awkward to use in renders as I couldn't move it to avoid clothes etc. In game reason is Lucy thinks you like short haired girls after seeing you with Keres (did I forget to add that? so hard to keep track).

Reactions: ILCjr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i connected Avice' name to Avarice..LOL
extreme greed for wealth or material gain.
"she was rich beyond the dreams of avarice"
i love my redhead vamp army...time to go kill some elders ;)

• Love
Reactions: ILCjr

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
One change and I haven't heard the end of it! Real life reason was the hair was awkward to use in renders as I couldn't move it to avoid clothes etc. In game reason is Lucy thinks you like short haired girls after seeing you with Keres (did I forget to add that? so hard to keep track).
I don't remember that I've read the reason, so probably. It's not that big of a deal, but I was pretty confused when there were like 3 scenes with her and she had different hair in each of them.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I read that the name means "Warlike" in French. So she likes a fight and she looks out for herself, whether or not you have a problem with that is on you ;)
Maybe I can look at her like that. ;)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
i connected Avice' name to Avarice..LOL
extreme greed for wealth or material gain.
"she was rich beyond the dreams of avarice"
i love my redhead vamp army...time to go kill some elders ;)
Well, it is how my mind works at times.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Actually Avice is related to "Avicole" which means "Related to birds in agriculture".

So Avice is essentially a bird, as in " "

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Actually Avice is related to "Avicole" which means "Related to birds in agriculture".

So Avice is essentially a bird, as in " "
I guess the site I was reading from was total bs. But that meaning works as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Schedule

0.71/0.001
$20 - Sunday 21st July 12:00pm UTC
$10 - Wednesday 24th July 12:00pm UTC
$5 - Sunday 28th July 12:00pm UTC
$1 - Wednesday 31st July 12:00pm UTC

$20 - Wednesday 21st August 12:00pm UTC
$10 - Saturday 24th August 12:00pm UTC
$5 - Wednesday 28th August 12:00pm UTC
$1 - Saturday 31st August 12:00pm UTC
The Panacea schedule will be a little different, need to do a lot of little things before forging ahead on the story. So expect a smaller update before a much larger one.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes