Feb 1, 2019
Nope, didn't think there would be any interest and this is the first time I've heard someone ask...
What? The grandma that was hurt in the cabain?
I though there would be a scene with her by default in the future, she is hot
is a shame
i really hope the developer change his mind and make a scene with her please :(

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks, worried I'd be getting "Too short" complaints this month because I am also working on my new game (0.1 soon guys).
Adding a little bit of Signe to the evil end is on the list of things to do though...

Nope, didn't think there would be any interest and this is the first time I've heard someone ask...
It was a great update, and the strap on was a nice touch. Length of an update never a concern with me, it is the quality of the update I look at. Great job.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks, worried I'd be getting "Too short" complaints this month because I am also working on my new game (0.1 soon guys).
Your games great or maybe I have some weird fetish... So you will make 2 games at once or finish occultus first?

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
This game would have to be in my all time top 10 and in the top 5 of my active F95 games library. The dev seems to update on the regular and there is a decent amount of content (especially for free), I recommend anyone reading this comment give this game a try you may be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Your games great or maybe I have some weird fetish... So you will make 2 games at once or finish occultus first?
I am making 2 at once right now, but Occultus development is winding down, no more big story updates just fleshing out the endings, adding little bits of side content (like more sexy times with side characters) and fixing old renders. Eventually, I'd like to rebuild much of the early game to create a better flow and make a final 1.0 version once everything is done.

Reactions: D Dog and Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I am making 2 at once right now, but Occultus development is winding down, no more big story updates just fleshing out the endings, adding little bits of side content (like more sexy times with side characters) and fixing old renders. Eventually, I'd like to rebuild much of the early game to create a better flow and make a final 1.0 version once everything is done.
It will continue from the pool scene .. cause the storyline seems to be finished... In my opinion maybe right now you focus on your new game and after that you can focus to finish the occultus... You know the way to finish game better...no need to rush ... anyway gud luck to your new games...sorry I could just give an opinion

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, the free schedule portion really feels out of place since you basically grind a few affection levels/money before the story pretty much becomes linear again.

Too many devs underestimate the value of a linear story and make a game non-linear only to end up bloating it.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It will continue from the pool scene .. cause the storyline seems to be finished... In my opinion maybe right now you focus on your new game and after that you can focus to finish the occultus... You know the way to finish game better...no need to rush ... anyway gud luck to your new games...sorry I could just give an opinion
I'm okay with splitting my time between the two, besides, I worry that if I take a break from working on Occultus it'll become too hard to start up again and never finish it off and I don't wanna be one of those devs who gets bored and makes something new every 3 months.
Yeah, the free schedule portion really feels out of place since you basically grind a few affection levels/money before the story pretty much becomes linear again.

Too many devs underestimate the value of a linear story and make a game non-linear only to end up bloating it.
Yeah, I had a good idea of what I wanted but no idea how to do it, which is why it's such a mess. That said, a lot of what I am doing with my new game is what I originally wanted for Occultus but now actually have the ability to do properly. But I think Occultus will be better suited to being completely linear, which is the plan... eventually.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, I had a good idea of what I wanted but no idea how to do it, which is why it's such a mess. That said, a lot of what I am doing with my new game is what I originally wanted for Occultus but now actually have the ability to do properly. But I think Occultus will be better suited to being completely linear, which is the plan... eventually.
Yeah I agree with you... I have played the game toward the end of the update... and the game better suited to linear story.... As the game like toward the ending and no need to have more route... Maybe you can try to make non linear route in your new game... The point is don't create too much route otherwise it will make you difficult in the future...okay 1 last question sorry if I ask too many questions...so how will occultus being update is it gonna jump from 0.71 or will be few update?

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah I agree with you... I have played the game toward the end of the update... and the game better suited to linear story.... As the game like toward the ending and no need to have more route... Maybe you can try to make non linear route in your new game... The point is don't create too much route otherwise it will make you difficult in the future...okay 1 last question sorry if I ask too many questions...so how will occultus being update is it gonna jump from 0.71 or will be few update?
Yeah, I don't plan on making too many routes for the new game but instead, have lots of optional content for people to unlock and enjoy.
There will be a few more updates. Version 0.8 will be when I get the endings finished and version 0.9 will be when all the side content added and renders fixed and version 1.0 will be when I get everything I want done.

Reactions: Eula25 and D Dog

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well. If you chose to follow Avarice after the attack on grandma she dies. If you chose to save her then she told you she would get away and hide. So she might not even know George has been defeated....
See, I am not the only one who reads Avice's name as avarice...

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From his patreon

New schedule

Panacea 0.1

$20 - Already out.

$10 - Monday 12th August 12:00pm UTC

$5 - Friday 16th August 12:00pm UTC

$1 - Monday 19th August 12:00pm UTC

Occultus 0.72

$20 - Wednesday 21st August 12:00pm UTC

$10 - Saturday 24th August 12:00pm UTC