Dec 29, 2018
I'm disappointed to see that we are still stuck with Avice (unless we choose the bad ending). She's a garbage character that doesn't make a bit sense on either path. If your grandmother is alive, then Avice is worthless since you can get the information needed to take down George directly from your grandmother. If Avice murdered your grandmother, then your mother (who had to hold her mother in her arms as she died) should not be able to stand the sight of Avice. Yet on both paths we are forced to welcome her into our little harem. There was a point where the main character wraps his hands around Avice's neck and tells her that he hasn't forgiven her and doesn't trust her, which would've been a perfect moment for a choice to tear her empty head off her shoulders, but instead he just has sex with her and then they start acting like a couple of highschool sweethearts. And your mother and sister never once complain about her being around. It's so weird.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Oh, fine, I'll say spoiler for the sods: As much as I'd like to believe Signe (don't care if spelled right, dun like her enuff to care) is dead, unless I diablorize her and then behead her, I expect her to make a return call. For those that don't know what diablorizing her is. It's, as vampire, draining her of her blood, *and* power, by feeding on her till her death. LARPing as a Toreador comes in handy 20 years later.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, fine, I'll say spoiler for the sods: As much as I'd like to believe Signe (don't care if spelled right, dun like her enuff to care) is dead, unless I diablorize her and then behead her, I expect her to make a return call. For those that don't know what diablorizing her is. It's, as vampire, draining her of her blood, *and* power, by feeding on her till her death. LARPing as a Toreador comes in handy 20 years later.
I'd also believe Signe was still alive but it's almost finished now.

It's not got much left to go and I think that's just adding the few ending scenes and finishing up a few older ones.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Just replayed this for the fun of it.. Wish more dev's dived deeper into the fantasy transformation types.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Occultus 0.73

$20 - Saturday 21st September 12:00pm UTC

$10 - Tuesday 24th September 12:00pm UTC

$5 - Saturday 28th September 12:00pm UTC

$1 - Tuesday 1st October 12:00pm UTC

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'ui/egg96c.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12786, in script
    call screen egg
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ui/egg96c.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12786, in script
    call screen egg
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1152, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\imagemap.py", line 52, in render
    cr = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\BC OCCULTUS VERSION 0.73 FIX\Occultus-0.73-pc_Fixed\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ui/egg96c.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Occultus 0.73
Sun Sep 29 00:42:34 2019

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 56245
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-26
Release Date: 2019-08-24
Developer: BC -
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras:

View attachment 63964 View attachment 63965 View attachment 63966 View attachment 63967 View attachment 63968 View attachment 63969 View attachment 63970 View attachment 63971
the MC (son) is older than the mother
lol

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oct 10 at 6:43am
Progress update
Just a little update on what I am doing right now. Finished all the renders and the script for the next panacea update, just need to code, test and clean up the images if they need it. Once I'm done and you guys have had a chance to play it and give some feedback I will do the first public release of the game.
Meanwhile, renders are about halfway done for Occultus but haven't started on the script yet, this will be the last "victory lap" update and then next month will get to implimenting some of the actual endings for the characters. Still so much to do, but thank you for your patience and support!
-BC

Reactions: D Dog and Ragnar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Occultus » Devlog
Like ... 18 days ago by BCG (@The_BC_Gamer)
Changes
- 73 renders added
- Jess and Lucy locker scene added
- Corrected some spelling errors
- Added "Wall of Awesome"
- Fixed an image
Files
Occultus PC 0.73
18 days ago
Occultus MAC 0.73
18 days ago

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes