moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
anyone here have a savefile from one of the more recent updates? Don't want to start from the beginning.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I remember playing this long ago and it was pretty decent. I got a question though. The changelog is all like 72 renders added. That seems so small lol. How large is the game so far?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Occultus [v0.73] [BC] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download Win (184MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Occultus [v0.74] [BC] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download PC (184MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is this the final update?
I ask because the game seemed complete to me.
no he did say there will be a few more update to complete the storys off
Please .. pretty please READ THIS THREAD !!!

dev SAID ::

"this will be the last "victory lap" update and then

next month will get to implementing some of the actual endings for the characters. "

Oct 10 at 6:43am
Progress update
Just a little update on what I am doing right now. Finished all the renders and the script for the next panacea update, just need to code, test and clean up the images if they need it. Once I'm done and you guys have had a chance to play it and give some feedback I will do the first public release of the game.
Meanwhile, renders are about halfway done for Occultus but haven't started on the script yet, this will be the last "victory lap" update and then next month will get to implimenting some of the actual endings for the characters. Still so much to do, but thank you for your patience and support!
-BC

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes