xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for the new verison 0.72(PC+MAC+ANDROID) enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
new scenes are nice..but it is kind of a mess with no clue given that the content is over ..needs a clean break to let folks know the content is over..maybe once you finish the scenes instead of clicking the others only to have "available next update" you have a "see you next update folks" and a stop..because you can sit there clicking for eternity or redoing the available scenes over and over..lol

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
I am making 2 at once right now, but Occultus development is winding down, no more big story updates just fleshing out the endings, adding little bits of side content (like more sexy times with side characters) and fixing old renders. Eventually, I'd like to rebuild much of the early game to create a better flow and make a final 1.0 version once everything is done.
I hope when you get to the point of adding side contents/revamping old contents, you would consider expanding the family cult Initiation party section. had so much potential and expectation for that section of the game.

thanks.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Occultus [v0.72] [BC] - Original Size: 1.1 GB

Download Win (143 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
love this game,cant wait for the next 2 updates with keres/mom & sis/jess,thanks for all your hard work much appreciated

Reactions: BeCe

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Thinkin "not jinx it" the game is in the later stages, story wise, i hope the dev got a realy good imagination, i can advise him (if some get it) from vampire the masquerade (wtich was the reason i started to like this.) ..............(btw ......... ventrue or malkavian hehheheheh, but too many younglings today to get it.)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Stupid question perhaps but why this game was removed from the "latest updates"? might be missing something, then im sorry.

Ha ok see is theres flaws in the version ok

Want me te send my save to help?

Last edited:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
It realy was and i admit it, ty friend

I was just looking at other games, missed this but ty all good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Keres will always be my number 1 but damn if Avice isn't making it a tough choice.

When she first turned up I thought I was going to have to make her dead at some point but between then and now she's sot right up to the number 2 spot knocking Moira down to 3.

Not many games have made me break my rule of adding girls to Ava's harem. I originally only thought 1 girl per game to keep it fair but this and a couple of others made me throw that rule out.

Between Keres, Avice, Moira and Jess it's impossible to keep any out, they are all awesome.

Gaeryn

May 1, 2017
Could someone explain what I'm supposed to click on to finish searching George's office, once MC has dealt with the guard? I'm not seeing it.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm disappointed to see that we are still stuck with Avice (unless we choose the bad ending). She's a garbage character that doesn't make a bit sense on either path. If your grandmother is alive, then Avice is worthless since you can get the information needed to take down George directly from your grandmother. If Avice murdered your grandmother, then your mother (who had to hold her mother in her arms as she died) should not be able to stand the sight of Avice. Yet on both paths we are forced to welcome her into our little harem. There was a point where the main character wraps his hands around Avice's neck and tells her that he hasn't forgiven her and doesn't trust her, which would've been a perfect moment for a choice to tear her empty head off her shoulders, but instead he just has sex with her and then they start acting like a couple of highschool sweethearts. And your mother and sister never once complain about her being around. It's so weird.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes