Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's leaked? on svscomics just...
yet no torrents or anything more "human"...
hhmppff, obviously all our heroes have some fear of vampires developers :D

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Version 0.71 on tfgames :

Change-log :

- Keres shower scene added
- Fight with Signe
- Pool Party
- Progress on good path, but still more work to do.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Occultus [v0.71] [BC] (1.1 gb rar pc original)

198 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

PS

It would be nice if someone of the stuff/mods could answer me what was problem with my previous "compressed" post (posted 30 min prior to this one "new") which has been deleted w/o any notification? site problems? or mod has problem as the 2mega" link was inactive due to uploading in the process?

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Occultus [v0.71] [BC] (1.1 gb rar pc original)

198 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

PS

It would be nice if someone of the stuff/mods could answer me what was problem with my previous "compressed" post (posted 30 min prior to this one "new") which has been deleted w/o any notification? site problems? or mod has problem as the 2mega" link was inactive due to uploading in the process?
We frown on "reserving" posts so one of the mods deleted it. Apologies if they didn't send you a notification explaining that. BTW, thanks for the compressed version and I've linked it to the OP.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We frown on "reserving" posts so one of the mods deleted it. Apologies if they didn't send you a notification explaining that. BTW, thanks for the compressed version and I've linked it to the OP.
Ok, thanks for this explanation. (y)
Yes, it was a bit strange without notification, and I didnt know about that "reserving" post problem, as I was doing that in few occasions before w/o problems. Wont do that again. cheers

Reactions: bas and Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just post a comment about the coming release.

YOu know ... Duck crunching and beyond!

Mighty duck is on the ice / Crunchin' all the ducks in place;)!

Crunch time of this game is HERE!!!

All this game needs now is .. Crunching Time!!!

I am crunchin' on this game right now ... scraps will be offered as totems later;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Happiness is fighting a vampire wearing a strapon.

Felt bad for the gimp though.

Poor gimp.

I'd have given her a home.

Reactions: D Dog

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Great update as usual BeCe Shame about Signe though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, worried I'd be getting "Too short" complaints this month because I am also working on my new game (0.1 soon guys).
Adding a little bit of Signe to the evil end is on the list of things to do though...
anything with the mc and grandma?
Nope, didn't think there would be any interest and this is the first time I've heard someone ask...

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25 and Kaeris

magus448

May 22, 2018
Surprised mortally wounding the grandma got swept under the rug. Also by who's orders was she attacked? Also surprised she isn't at the pool party if she lived.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Surprised mortally wounding the grandma got swept under the rug. Also by who's orders was she attacked? Also surprised she isn't at the pool party if she lived.
Well. If you chose to follow Avarice after the attack on grandma she dies. If you chose to save her then she told you she would get away and hide. So she might not even know George has been defeated....

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes