magus448

May 22, 2018
So no kill Avice option? Gotta be some punishment for mortally wounding a family member.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
BeCe is there an error in the branching for the ends ?
Code:
    if noke == True:
        if noav == True:
            jump endall
        jump endmost
    jump endno
Shouldn't it be False instead ?

Like it is actually, if you ask them to stay, they immediately disappear. And if you let them go, they stay a little longer. It feel a little odd like this and don't really fit for Moria/Avice ending (Avice think about the offer, but never encounter Moria again, versus Avice disappear right now, and end being a bad ass with a Moria that she left behind her)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
well that seemed to bring things to a lazy end. I get a sense that the dev stopped enjoying this project about half way through.
it started off well but then the whole thing changed from a grinder to a vn and sped up. the conclusions at the end are just rushed. no time even to use a spell-checker, which is just about free to use on most pc's and if not, there is the internet which also has ways to check the words written are at least spelt correctly. way to kill the immersion dev.

Because it's not completed like the post 4 up from yours said.
the only things left to do are tidy-ups. Im sure many would be surprised if the final update isn't just a bit of language correction and something animated as an ending screen, rather than just ending abruptly and jumping back to start screen. seen other vn's get the completed tag despite further updates before. the cute cousin/roommate game thats had a few updates since ending springs to mind for one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the only things left to do are tidy-ups. Im sure many would be surprised if the final update isn't just a bit of language correction and something animated as an ending screen, rather than just ending abruptly and jumping back to start screen. seen other vn's get the completed tag despite further updates before. the cute cousin/roommate game thats had a few updates since ending springs to mind for one.
He said he has more content to add.

Avaron1974 Occultus isn't done! Working on a complete 1.0 version, months away but it'll have a reworked story, cleaned up renders, side content and additional paths.
We did say it was mentioned in another thread, if it was only clean up we wouldn't have said anything.

• Angry
Reactions: consumptionist

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
He said he has more content to add.

We did say it was mentioned in another thread, if it was only clean up we wouldn't have said anything.

lol you just facepalm without any logic don't you? what I had mentioned as tidy-up is actually content. the fact that you don't understand that is hilarious. plus not to mention the fact that the post you quoted also mentions tidy-up. reworked story is tidy-up. cleaned up renders.....yep tidy-up. additional paths? that could just be extended endings like a longer story to end the keres path or the main harem path. the endings are there so its no stretch of the imagination to consider this may well be the case.
nothing I didn't already mention in short

trolling? really!? lol I didn't realise a sound argument was that far beyond you. my apologise for thinking you adult. pillock

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What the fuck is up with this dudes leg? Is his body that scared of her that it's trying to run away from her? I agree with the leg that she did look 10X hotter with the long hair. So either his body doesn't like her or he's one of the fantastic 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Was hoping for a Moira ending i liked her the best all the ending seemed very rushed i enjoyed the game through

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 56245
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-01
Developer: BC -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.72): - -
Others: Others:COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras:

View attachment 63964 View attachment 63965 View attachment 63966 View attachment 63967 View attachment 63968 View attachment 63969 View attachment 63970 View attachment 63971
I REALLY LOVED THIS GAME!!
PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE!!
Or Is GAME FINISHED??

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a few updates behind(2 or 3 maybe) but seeing as the main story is done(Correct?) already I'll play this update.

Last thing i remember was becoming a full Vampire with my master's master help (i think that was what happened with that vampire in that park) and having full control and whatever happened after that like chasing that other Vampire in the woods etc etc etc.

I was waiting for more updates so i could get more immersed in this games story because of how good it is with the Vampires and family. Since it's story mostly finished I'll do a completely fresh playthrough to see how it all played out in the end.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes