Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Wouldn't fit the story.

Would need to rewrite all the family stuff and Keres' involvement.

He's not adopted, his dad was given the baby by Keres I guess, to keep him and what he is away from the Payne's. It would need a whole rewrite.

I don't think it would work to be honest.
Actually it wouldn't change the story at all. You never find out who your actual mother is and the fact that you're adopted is only mentioned in one or two conversations. You still call your mom 'mom' and it would be way hotter if she actually was. Plus, Keres could have easily given you her blood no matter whose kid you were. The adoption is kind of stupid and makes every scene between the Mom and Lucy a lot less hot because of it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw no talk about being adopted but then I removed all of that and changed it to make it to where they were related instead in my game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fakecest annoyance aside, it actually doesn't make sense in the story for the MC to be adopted. If Keres just gave you to your father, then you aren't even a Payne. So the talk with George about being a member of the family makes no sense nor does Keres's comment about being your great, great, great aunt. You aren't even related. What is the point?

PS
Instead of just mindlessly facepalming comments, maybe a few of you should try actually posting something to add to the conversation. Or do you just lack original thought?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hi Lewismasss
Ending from V0.6 or V0.7 i don't remember exactly but is...

Evil Ending
- Kill her (Kill Moira in the roof of the building)
View attachment 489620

Endings from V0.8 Occultus

1) Ending Keres
- I want to go with you

2) Ending Avice
- I want to stay
- (Anything you can… / I couldn’t do…) either option
- Fuck it, i’ll come with you

3) Ending without Avice and Keres
- I want to stay
- Anything you can do to help
- Please stay for a while longer

4) Ending without Avice
- I want to stay
- I couldn’t do that to her
- Please stay for a while longer

5) Ending All Girls
- I want to stay
- I couldn’t do that to her
- I’ll miss you, Avice
you forgot an ending he kills them all and then turns evil

Reactions: Catwashere

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm deathly afraid of patreon shutting my shit down so it's the best people are going to get sadly.
Thought about it, but then I thought it would be a fun challenge to integrate it into the story.
That logic doesn't make any sense. You already have mom/daugher/aunt incest as well as grandfather/granddaughter incest and neither of those scenes involve any 'step' or adoption bullshit. If you were afraid of Patreon, there wouldn't be any incest at all. As far as integrating the adoption as opposed to making an incest patch, integrating a shitty idea into the story doesn't make the idea any less shitty. Your 'mom' says that Keres just gives you to your father, which means you aren't a Payne at all. You aren't related to anyone in the whole fucking game. Not Keres or anyone else. Even if we do get a big reveal at some point that Keres is actually your mom, it would still be a disappointment. Why not just make a goddamn patch and get rid of the adoption fuckery, it would make the story soooo much hotter? Nobody likes fakescest, fucking nobody.

Reactions: Paprika

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
That logic doesn't make any sense. You already have mom/daugher/aunt incest as well as grandfather/granddaughter incest and neither of those scenes involve any 'step' or adoption bullshit. If you were afraid of Patreon, there wouldn't be any incest at all. As far as integrating the adoption as opposed to making an incest patch, integrating a shitty idea into the story doesn't make the idea any less shitty. Your 'mom' says that Keres just gives you to your father, which means you aren't a Payne at all. You aren't related to anyone in the whole fucking game. Not Keres or anyone else. Even if we do get a big reveal at some point that Keres is actually your mom, it would still be a disappointment. Why not just make a goddamn patch and get rid of the adoption fuckery, it would make the story soooo much hotter? Nobody likes fakescest, fucking nobody.
The logic makes perfect sense if you have all the information.
At the time patreon were bringing the ban hammer down on a lot of the major incest games, I panicked, added something I didn't need to, later realised patreon didn't care about my tiny account, too lazy to change it and made it so that Keres is ya Mom in my headcanon but never found the right time in-game to add it.
It all makes sense if you had just asked instead of complaining.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Step-stuff also doesn't fly with patreon, so even with adopted relationships it would get the same treatment as incest stuff.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The logic makes perfect sense if you have all the information.
At the time patreon were bringing the ban hammer down on a lot of the major incest games, I panicked, added something I didn't need to, later realised patreon didn't care about my tiny account, too lazy to change it and made it so that Keres is ya Mom in my headcanon but never found the right time in-game to add it.
It all makes sense if you had just asked instead of complaining.
But headcanon doesn't matter to anyone playing the game. Look man, I like your game, but I and probably everyone else would like it a whole hell of a lot more if you would just make an incest patch. Honestly, I'd rather have the Mom be the MC's mom and Lucy to be his sister and the cousin be his cousin, the aunts his aunts..... you get the idea. Having Keres be the MC's mom basically means he is barely related to anyone else in the game. Plus, who the fuck is your father supposed to be? Just some random unnamed dude? Not making an incest patch or not dropping the adopted thing just hurts the game.

Reactions: jackoffonher

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
But headcanon doesn't matter to anyone playing the game. Look man, I like your game, but I and probably everyone else would like it a whole hell of a lot more if you would just make an incest patch. Honestly, I'd rather have the Mom be the MC's mom and Lucy to be his sister and the cousin be his cousin, the aunts his aunts..... you get the idea. Having Keres be the MC's mom basically means he is barely related to anyone else in the game. Plus, who the fuck is your father supposed to be? Just some random unnamed dude? Not making an incest patch or not dropping the adopted thing just hurts the game.
Sure it does. Because as mentioned before, I'm currently rewriting the whole game and reworking some of scenes. The whole adoption thing was a panic move that I had planned to erase. But tempted not to bother, don't like being yelled at for things I've already explained.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Sure it does. Because as mentioned before, I'm currently rewriting the whole game and reworking some of scenes. The whole adoption thing was a panic move that I had planned to erase. But tempted not to bother, don't like being yelled at for things I've already explained.

If you've already explained that you are rewriting the adoption stuff, I missed it. I admit I haven't read through all 57 pages of comments, I skimmed but apparently not well enough. In that case I apologize. Most devs use an incest patch to get around Patreon's rules, I just didn't see a reason why a dev would choose not to and fakecest is the worst. I appreciate your willingness to rewrite the story. Would you consider just making the Mom the MC's actual mother instead of Keres? She could easily still give the MC her blood by having the MC's father bring him to her, she is a vampire after all. Just a thought of course, it is your story after all.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Keres being the mom turned out as a really nice surprise and a fucking cool point for the story overall.

Reactions: BeCe

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant wait to see this great game/story finished, keres as mother is understandable in the whole context of the story she made him,simple as that,it was her back up plan as the story tells us, cant wait for the next update

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I have terrible news. I lost my copy of Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, and when I tried to play it via steam, had to refund as I couldn't get it to run.
Good news, it looks like I have something else to scratch that vampire itch before bloodlines 2 releases (whenever the hell in 2020 that will be after the march release didn't pan out :mad: )

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I have terrible news. I lost my copy of Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, and when I tried to play it via steam, had to refund as I couldn't get it to run.
Good news, it looks like I have something else to scratch that vampire itch before bloodlines 2 releases (whenever the hell in 2020 that will be after the march release didn't pan out :mad: )
another game you can check out is rebirth which is a vampire game here ya go https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-update-6-likesblondes.34331/

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
There's this thing called GOG, just so you know.

Reactions: Haast
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes