BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sure, announced it on my Patreon and some other places. It's not a true sequel, very different setting but cults and vampires will feature prominently. Have been working on it between Panacea updates and the current plan is to release it in complete chapters whenever they are done instead of monthly like Panacea.

Currently, chapter 1 has been written and I'm doing the renders when I can, no idea how long it'll be. Here is some character concepts I made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sure, announced it on my Patreon and some other places. It's not a true sequel, very different setting but cults and vampires will feature prominently. Have been working on it between Panacea updates and the current plan is to release it in complete chapters whenever they are done instead of monthly like Panacea.

Currently, chapter 1 has been written and I'm doing the renders when I can, no idea how long it'll be. Here is some character concepts I made:
Cool but this doesn't look like the wall to wall dicks you promised :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spiderfox

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017

Already fell in love with little s! :love:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game is what i have been searching for ever since i started playing adult games. This game had everything i wanted

1) A great story
2) Beautiful character models (though helen look somewhat young but that was a plus point for me)
3) You get to fuck every character you come across, even the side characters you find in your way.
4) Most of the games usually go on great but suck at giving proper ending but this game is an exception. Proper story with a proper ending. couldn't ask for more.
5) There are no animations but the overall game makes up for it.
6) This game is so under rated. Could not find it easily. I am glad i did.
7) The adult Lucy looked so gorgeous. wish there was a sex scene with her before ending the game.

Reactions: Jsd16 and BeCe

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017

Looks good.
Gonna wait only the reason that the girls look different and they dont have al huge tits.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm honestly was enjoying this somewhat but it felt like about halfway-three quarters into it the producer went "wrap it up were going over budget" and rushed to finish it, i could go on but that basically sums up how it felt and what happened to turning lucy anyways was interesting but like most the ending sucked from the plot being rushed to the end

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Though i would prefer the next vampire game to be a sequel with the MC and his Keres, Avice, Moira and the others going after the other evil vampires, i am still looking forward to the next game. Maybe in a few years you might make a direct sequel or a one time big update. I seen you are doing a update on the renders and some of the story for Occultus though?
I really liked this game though wish the ending would have it that once in awhile Keres, Avice and Moira visit.
I am also going to check out Panacea.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes