mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Are there any other Vampire Corruption Games out there?
Rebirth is a good game i dont know about the corruption part doesnt seem so even though you do turn you best friend to be your familiar Dusklight Manor just got started seems ok so far Reluctant Archon has vampires and other creatures its pretty good also thats all i have in my list of games that i remember that have vampires hope that helps

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This game is complete. According to the Dev's Patreon page, Occultus 2 is being worked on.

The Game needs to be marked as complete.
huh? but the last thing he posted was:
Sure it does. Because as mentioned before, I'm currently rewriting the whole game and reworking some of scenes. The whole adoption thing was a panic move that I had planned to erase. But tempted not to bother, don't like being yelled at for things I've already explained.
if he is "rewriting the whole game" then it certainly isn't complete.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
They leave but one way they say they will be visiting often, so its more that they want to travel, then come back and fool around.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
A few spelling/punctuation errors:

Robin: Fuck! Your so big!
You watch her cute but sway as she walks off...
Instead you get to one kneww and grab her hair.
Keres picks up the pace, grinding harder and faster while moans loudly...
Moira: Flirt with him, encourage his base instincts. He will be distracted an easier to kill.
M.C.: Your certain?
Keres: Your back!
Avice: Let's punt that bitches cunt.
In a flash Signe leaps forward and knees Avice in the gut, sender her reeling back.
M.C.: She says 'grats' and apparently we're to go to the pool at the families hotel.
You see her relaxing at the pools edge.
Jess: Oh, good news. With all the chaos around Georges death and crimes the family fortune is under my control.
Jess: So what do you think of the new matriach of the Payne family?
Avice: You realize your touching it now?
Moira: (M.C.)! Remove this bitches clothing!
With her hands wrapped around her neck Moira points Avices face toward you as you shoot your hot cum on her face.
Moira: I hope your not finished...
Lucy: He's all talk, it's his little sister Mickie you aught to keep an eye on.
Lucy: It is, mostly. It's just ever so often you need to remind them who's boss.

And finally, this has Lucy's name, but it is supposed to be Keres speaking:
And I don't plan on leaving for a while yet, I know we haven't talked about it yet, but I've been in one place for far too long.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
I have terrible news. I lost my copy of Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, and when I tried to play it via steam, had to refund as I couldn't get it to run.
Good news, it looks like I have something else to scratch that vampire itch before bloodlines 2 releases (whenever the hell in 2020 that will be after the march release didn't pan out :mad: )
As dumb as it is to reply to a month's old comment... The GOG version works great on modern hardware.

Reactions: Grohal and L30

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As dumb as it is to reply to a month's old comment... The GOG version works great on modern hardware.
Gonna second this, I use GOG's VTM and it runs with no issues.

Saying that I don't think i've ever had an issue with a game I bought on GOG.

There you go CDPR, shilling your platform, free Cyberpunk 2077 please, thankyou.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
gog games are all drm free so they run smoothly,ive a large library of pc games from gog some 20 years old yet run great on win10 lol

Reactions: Davzen
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes