xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I mean iv been following this game since its early days. Im downloading the 1gb.
I liked both endings.. wish the good path went into detail

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I have bad news for them. She's part of the harem so that's no bueno. Can we kill them instead? :sneaky:
That's what it ends on, we're waiting now for him to finish it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have not played the update..but..NO!
As it stands from the conversation it looks like 2 paths.

Reactions: Repuci

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 331939
i mean..who in their right mind would chose a blonde elder and a blonde bodyguard over 3 redheads?..thats fucked up bad ;) the choice is SO obvious...
My plans for moving the harem to a seaside resort will have to wait.

Obviously a seaside resort with lots of shade because 3 of my harem are vampires but the other 5 aren't.

By 5 I mean the sister, mother, cousin, cop and barmaid.

The cop was cute and the barmaid reminded me of an ex ... she was good with her tongue. Shit at cooking though. And cleaning. And getting a job. In fact she was only good with her tongue .... also she was cute.

Yay for oversharing.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My plans for moving the harem to a seaside resort will have to wait.

Obviously a seaside resort with lots of shade because 3 of my harem are vampires but the other 5 aren't.

By 5 I mean the sister, mother, cousin, cop and barmaid.

The cop was cute and the barmaid reminded me of an ex ... she was good with her tongue. Shit at cooking though. And cleaning. And getting a job. In fact she was only good with her tongue .... also she was cute.

Yay for oversharing.
ya haz a derp..they been in the blazing sun alot in this game..they aint standard vampires..seaside resort is just fine missy!

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ya haz a derp..they been in the blazing sun alot in this game..they aint standard vampires..seaside resort is just fine missy!
They said the sun made them uncomfortable, I don't want them feeling uncomfy during outdoor orgy time.

Outdoor orgy time will replace family time because afternoon TV is awful.

Movie nights will be an issue while we work out who cuddles who, probably need to rota that shit.

And bed times.

Harems need a lot of planning.

Gonna have to bring in an organiser too. Maybe the extended family of blonde aunts, they can organise harem duties.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
He got his orders.

Looks like another new bad for us to smite with the holy cock of justice.
If thats what the elders want then fuck them sideways... I know a lot of people dont like Moira, but to me she is far above Avice... I like all 3 vampire girls, but they better not fuck with my Moira...

I mean Moira is the reason the MC got out from being Keres's lameass sub.. I hate femdom, and maledom... so she saved him from being her toy, and that gives her mad props !

For me the vampires go like this

Keres (after her lame femdom phase) >>>> Moira >>>>> Avice >>>> Keres (when she was into femdom).

Anyway cant wait till I get home and try the new update... so the game has endings already ? or are people talking about the "ending" of this update ONLY ? cause it seems BeCe is still going...

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 331939
i mean..who in their right mind would chose a blonde elder and a blonde bodyguard over 3 redheads?..thats fucked up bad ;) the choice is SO obvious...
I honestly liked one of the new blonde girls... but if we cant get them to join the harem, than fuck her... I agree with your rules about not betraying the Harem... and will add my own Gundam rule applied to this update...

"My mission is to destroy all enemies who wish to cause my loved ones harm... do not become my enemy"

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I honestly liked one of the new blonde girls... but if we cant get them to join the harem, than fuck her... I agree with your rules about not betraying the Harem... and will add my own Gundam rule applied to this update...

"My mission is to destroy all enemies who wish to cause my loved ones harm... do not become my enemy"
well..as the update ended before we went after them..no idea if we will kill them..or our MC will make them submit and harem their asses ;) so..you can dream :p

Reactions: Rythan25

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What is the "good path" and what is the "evil path" ? I don't understand :confused: My english is broken so (not my native language)... I thought everyone was evil here... Was I wrong ? :ROFLMAO: Who is evil and who is not ?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes