5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
4.jpg

Overview:
Take on the role of an intergalactic spaceship transporter as she gets involved in plenty of fun and erotic scenarios while trying to do her job.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-17
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: SamanthaSnow
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.7.2): - - - -
Other:

Episode 1

xSimi thanks for the link

Bootycall 3 XNiroX-sharedassets0.assets-92.png Bootycall 5 Twinkle_Sez-sharedassets0.assets-83.png Catcalling negative 3 nude-sharedassets0.assets-77.png Exhibition part 1 image 2-sharedassets0.assets-112.png Hyperspace Crash 5-sharedassets0.assets-102.png Traveling With Belt 2-sharedassets0.assets-54.png Main Menu Nude-sharedassets0.assets-72.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Some scenes are unlocked in really obscure ways. Almost ridiculously so.
And I still don't know what to do with the code.

Reactions: MortiYU

ducc

Aug 1, 2017
Holy Shit I Found the Cheat

Hold down the letters A, E, F, and V on your keyboard, then click the cogwheel on the options menu after letting it extend fully.

Reactions: stever

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Holy Shit I Found the Cheat

Hold down the letters A, E, F, and V on your keyboard, then click the cogwheel on the options menu after letting it extend fully.
i can't seem to get it to work, hold down the keys, i click the cog, and nothing happens, am i missing something?

Samantha Snow

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys~

I registered an account spesifically to post this message, Unfortunately that means I can't post links yet but we'll have to make due.

Firstly: The "Overview" text is actually part of the welcome text for my patreon, a better overview text would be the one posted on newgrounds: "Take on the role of an intergalactic spaceship transporter as she gets involved in plenty of fun and erotic scenarios while trying to do her job."

Secondly: The game is freely available on newgrounds. As mentioned I can't link to it, but it should be relatively easy to find for those who do not want to download anything to play it.

Thirdly: a couple of replies to posts made here~

i can't seem to get it to work, hold down the keys, i click the cog, and nothing happens, am i missing something?
the game doesn't give a spesific message when you enter the cheat, but it unlocks the entire galley^^

every time i see the title with Unity and in the showcase pictures i do not see anything to refer to game play i got confuse
I am uploading an image with this post that shows the gameplay a bit better than the current preview images, its a "chose your own adventure" type thing where you can chose the order of the events you encounter.

E1GameplayPreview.png Gameplay example

Lastly: I just updated the game to V1.0.3. Its just a couple of bugfixes, but one of them rather important - Whenever a piece of art is displayed there is a signature showing the name of the artist and a button. the button was supposed to open the artists page on furaffinity, In V1.0.2 that did not work, in the new one it does. Again, I can not post links, but the MEGA link for V1.0.3 can be found on my patreon or the game's page on newgrounds.

On a personal note though, it was pretty fun to see my game shared here, thank you so much for the interest <3

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes