Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
yo just to make sure, does this mod include all paperdolls as of the version 3.5 update?
If you're asking if the current mod version replaces all paperdolls in the game's 3.5 version, then hell nah, not even close!

If you're asking if this was made for the 3.5 version of the game, then yes.

This is still a very early mod and since I'm a single person making each model and pose by hand for over a thousand images (each image usually takes me about an hour to several to make if I already made the general character model. Much more if I have to make the character model).

However, things have started to cool down at home and my wife is doing much better now, so I should be able to restart on the project soon!

Reactions: dalexe and Nepler

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Heck by the nature of it being an art replacement only, unlike most mods, it really should work for any past, present and future versions of the game for the stuff that already done
You're not wrong. As long as Vhiel doesn't change the image names that are called for in the coding for the scenes, they'll always work with whatever version of the game you're using. Great callout, man!

Reactions: AhrimanH