MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
Interact with an alter to restore a soulgemmed character, the easiest one to access is the one in the church (as long as you haven't turned the soulgem into an item etc afterwards, in which case you need to revert them back to a soulgem first)
Thank you so much. Any other información about soulgem?

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
Where can i find alisha?, Or is It alaisha?, anyway, is one of the 8 girls party.

Also, whats the last level Up? 10?, 100?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Where can i find alisha?, Or is It alaisha?, anyway, is one of the 8 girls party.

Also, whats the last level Up? 10?, 100?
Go north just west of the church to get to Alisha's house

Max level is 10 for most classes (commoner is max level 5, a few tf classes can't level at all, think everything else is 10 otherwise). Each of the base classes also get a free skill at level 10

Reactions: weradti

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
1. Where is lady lyra?
2. How do i ask for help to rokkas And the team that apear in one internal image Of the Game?
3. The fake blue jewel have any purpose?
4. Is there any way to save the Girl soul inside the body of the orc in the orc city?
5. The mirror And the room of yterre mom in the mansion have any secret?
6. The scarecrown And the lightspot in the forest have any secret?
7.Can Someone Tell me about any other Secret or Easter egg or wathever?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
1. Where is lady lyra?
2. How do i ask for help to rokkas And the team that apear in one internal image Of the Game?
3. The fake blue jewel have any purpose?
4. Is there any way to save the Girl soul inside the body of the orc in the orc city?
5. The mirror And the room of yterre mom in the mansion have any secret?
6. The scarecrown And the lightspot in the forest have any secret?
7.Can Someone Tell me about any other Secret or Easter egg or wathever?
1. There is no Lady Lyra if memory serves. Do you mean Jyla? (If so, go to Sea Market North East, she is in House there)
2. I dont understand question here? Explain.
3. No use beyond selling for Gold atm (get 3K gold last I remember)
4. Girl Soul from inside of Body of Orc? That only happens if you choose specific Punishment for one of the Orc bosses in Tabnath Arena Gauntlet, if chosen it is irreversible bar reloading old save or restarting. If you mean 1 of 4 sister needed to unlock Mother blade+shield then use orc antibody.
5. Yterres Moms room I don't know (Can't access so... same question) Mirror in other room (In long room with statues can be used as part of an alternative recruitment for Yterre, place crystal shard (obtained from chipping (NOT BREAKING) Crystal in upstairs area or by obtaining crystal shard from locked chest in Yterre Room, place shard in mirror and enter and exit room till Yterre Enters, interact with her at mirror to instantly recruit her without fight.)
6. As far as Aware No use yet.
7. If Go to Phantom Express (hidden Area) then library section, can get multiple scenes and upgrades based on which characters are in party. Nuan in party+ Select book in 2/3rd Row top to unlock spirit Yusei (Which has boosted stats+ Inferior Ultimate Move for Nuan, Move is useless if you lvl Nuan to lvl 10 and unlock full version)

*Also can see scene of how Liliana and Sister may have been concieved.

*Also if interacting with Books in rightmost collumn (4th), then look through books to see Rokkas the Hero book empty and See Rokkas in Druid Book flashback. Once done, go to new rokkas and use gorgon braid on statue behind warp point to unlock something Neat!

*Afterwards Go to Orc arena after completing Red Tome obtaining to unlock special superboss fight (If completed lets you skip 1/2 of one of the final bosses if you want.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
This game has so many crazy secrets, like you can get an early Ancient Orc Scroll inside the Forsaken Tower if you interact with one of the lower floor bookshelfs, or if you make all non-human party (Jyla, Yterre, Sable, and Sinian) and speak to one of the NPC at the Outpost then she'll give you Sharpshooters' Hat. There's a google doc that has decent bit of documented stuff, but still plenty of stuff not discovered there.

Also 2.0 version deadline is currently at "no later than February 3rd/4th", which is nice. Shame old saves won't carry over.

Edit:
2. Rokkas herself can be saved after you've seen her book on Phantom Express, the Baseball Team girl can aid you IF you forgive her and then speak to her at the forest cottage (it's kinda hard to find).
4. The orc girl you're referring to can only be properly saved by punishing her and making her a puppet, maid might work too but never tested it.

Last edited:

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
If you mean Knightess based on options here is what works to get puppet knight:

Statue: Locks you out of Getting Knightess (You turn her into stone)

Public Use: Locks you out of Knightess (As far as can tell as collar is not removed from Orc before she gets sent off)

Trophy: Allows Knightess Recruitment (As Orc is turned into trophy, not Collar)

Maid: *Unknown* (I cant remember but I think it was No)

Remove Collar: Obvious Recruitment choice.

Spare: *No Recruitment*

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
1. There is no Lady Lyra if memory serves. Do you mean Jyla? (If so, go to Sea Market North East, she is in House there)
2. I dont understand question here? Explain.
3. No use beyond selling for Gold atm (get 3K gold last I remember)
4. Girl Soul from inside of Body of Orc? That only happens if you choose specific Punishment for one of the Orc bosses in Tabnath Arena Gauntlet, if chosen it is irreversible bar reloading old save or restarting. If you mean 1 of 4 sister needed to unlock Mother blade+shield then use orc antibody.
5. Yterres Moms room I don't know (Can't access so... same question) Mirror in other room (In long room with statues can be used as part of an alternative recruitment for Yterre, place crystal shard (obtained from chipping (NOT BREAKING) Crystal in upstairs area or by obtaining crystal shard from locked chest in Yterre Room, place shard in mirror and enter and exit room till Yterre Enters, interact with her at mirror to instantly recruit her without fight.)
6. As far as Aware No use yet.
7. If Go to Phantom Express (hidden Area) then library section, can get multiple scenes and upgrades based on which characters are in party. Nuan in party+ Select book in 2/3rd Row top to unlock spirit Yusei (Which has boosted stats+ Inferior Ultimate Move for Nuan, Move is useless if you lvl Nuan to lvl 10 and unlock full version)

*Also can see scene of how Liliana and Sister may have been concieved.

*Also if interacting with Books in rightmost collumn (4th), then look through books to see Rokkas the Hero book empty and See Rokkas in Druid Book flashback. Once done, go to new rokkas and use gorgon braid on statue behind warp point to unlock something Neat!

*Afterwards Go to Orc arena after completing Red Tome obtaining to unlock special superboss fight (If completed lets you skip 1/2 of one of the final bosses if you want.)
Thank you so much for help. What i mean in the question 2, is that i think there is there is some kind of event in which several girls are involved: Rokkas, the girl trapped in the body of the orc who for some reason will now be in the body of a puppet now, 2 of the girls with wings from when we recruited jyla , the fairy of mist city, and I think a giant.
my question is, how does that happen, because within the game data, there is an image of them as a group, and another where they turn into stone

About question 1: lady lyra is the one with a mansion east of the first city. The one with a butler who won't let you go up to the second floor. and I know that lyra exists, because there is an image of her in the game data, and even a bad end zombie image for the butler

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Thank you so much for help. What i mean in the question 2, is that i think there is there is some kind of event in which several girls are involved: Rokkas, the girl trapped in the body of the orc who for some reason will now be in the body of a puppet now, 2 of the girls with wings from when we recruited jyla , the fairy of mist city, and I think a giant.
my question is, how does that happen, because within the game data, there is an image of them as a group, and another where they turn into stone

About question 1: lady lyra is the one with a mansion east of the first city. The one with a butler who won't let you go up to the second floor. and I know that lyra exists, because there is an image of her in the game data, and even a bad end zombie image for the butler
-Rokkas can be rescued after you read her book at the Phantom Express Library and then using Gorgon Braid on the statue at Rokkas Capital afterwards
-The avian girls can be encountered again if you mercy them, then do their side-quest right outside of the orcish capital (speak to girl at camp, right top-left into forced encounter with the avian girl, run back), and then speak with them at the Sea Market holding a puppet show
-The Fairy is if you mercy her, then speak again at the pond in the forest (somewhere west of the church)
-Giant is if you mercy her inside Rokkas, then speak with her at the forest cabin west of the church. I think she also has extra scene with Rokkas too.
There are a few unused event images, not sure if any of these are unused, but I know that during final battle they each will randomly offer help to finish off the boss. Rokkas herself will ALWAYS OHKO the boss if you take her help.

Lady Lyra is currently not accessible, she is planned for future DLC (there's around three planned major expansions, with the first one to be released in less than a week).

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
It has been mentioned above but I will remention+ explain how you get the stone and group images in game.

Rokkas is unlocked by Phantom express library observing her book and the druid book (next to each other), then using Gorgon braid to free her, after facing her in Tabneth Arena (Post red tome) you can get her to oneshot the demon queen (one of 2 final bosses).

For Knightess (Puppet knight) use punish options and either turn Orc into statue or Remove and discard Collar, other options lock you out last I remember)

For Avian Support (If memory serves they are 2 council members), You find them outside Tabneth (One looking for the other, who has been turned into puppet, find them in hidden alcove to top right of map (near Samaloth Puppeteer enemy spawn region). Reunite them then interact once in Sea Market area to unlock. *THIS REQUIRES YOU SPARE THEM AFTER BLUE TOME FIGHT*

For Fairy* Just mercy her after City of Mist Boss then talk to her once in Forest Spring (Never done this beyond a one off as the spring is an absolute pain in the ass to navigate to)

Giant is Ex captain of Spellball team of New Rokkas, After defeating her spare her, when she challenges you again spare Her again. She will flee to Druid hut in Woods. Talk to her their to get her support.

Regarding the Images of them together (as flesh and blood and Petrified) these are unlocked via different methods. I think the Character assembled Picture is seen if you got support from ALL the character prior to fighting demon queen, they show up at that point and give the option to help you ruin the bosses day (Rokkas can straightup OHKO the boss so is VERY much worth recruiting given Nuan/your best unit is kinda buggered that fight... Same with Sinian aswell**)

The Stone Screen If memory serves is what happens if you take the demonic pact the demon queen offers prior to and partway into the fight. If you accept you turn on your would be allies and petrify them. (May be wrong on certain parts as forgot parts since preffer fighting Hargrave/alternative final boss... she is MUCH easier)

*I Hate that bloody fairy puppeteer fight... the number of times I needed to restart that fight after they got lucky with Ignis Fire or Soul freeze is just... and don't get me started on the invinciblity till x turns passes part, I wasted so much time whaling on the bloody puppet with element infused attacks before I found THAT tidbit out...) I enjoyed Bad ending her...

**As Nuan has access to your heaviest hitting multistrike attacks... (Sable hits hard but is more Rng based to Nuans agility based=Multistrike attacks), Nuans BEST attack (that doesn't take forever building TP for) is Flame strike (High level Nuan with Flamestrike setup can oneshot most bosses nosweat)... which is nosold by demonic enemies absorbing Fire and Dark to heal... this makes Nuan less effective as she cant straightup DPS the enemy to death in 1/2 turns (She can 3 turn Hargrave if properly setup).

Also Sinian has over HALF her spells as fire based... so is also completely fucked against Demonic Spire/Demon Queen. (If you have to sacrifice a unit for Corrupted status effect in journal,sinian is ironically best unit (Commoner is best soulgem item fodder).

Hargave is easiest final Boss as a result (As you can straightup one shot her vanguards with flamestrike if Nuan is maxed out, and basically make this battle a complete joke with Akagiri/Level 10 Ultimate skill. Just save Tp to 100, use cruelty twice, then watch as you instagibb the final boss force).

Last edited:

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
This game has so many crazy secrets, like you can get an early Ancient Orc Scroll inside the Forsaken Tower if you interact with one of the lower floor bookshelfs, or if you make all non-human party (Jyla, Yterre, Sable, and Sinian) and speak to one of the NPC at the Outpost then she'll give you Sharpshooters' Hat. There's a google doc that has decent bit of documented stuff, but still plenty of stuff not discovered there.

Also 2.0 version deadline is currently at "no later than February 3rd/4th", which is nice. Shame old saves won't carry over.

Edit:
2. Rokkas herself can be saved after you've seen her book on Phantom Express, the Baseball Team girl can aid you IF you forgive her and then speak to her at the forest cottage (it's kinda hard to find).
4. The orc girl you're referring to can only be properly saved by punishing her and making her a puppet, maid might work too but never tested it.
Oh right, there's more stuff coming. I keep forgetting, seeing how much this game already has.

Do we know what exactly is in 2.0?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
does anyone know when the final version will be posted here?
Well it needs to be developer first, the version here is the currently newest one, though 2.0 is coming very soon, which adds 2 new characters among others upping the total to 10 playable characters. The developer have plans for 16 total characters eventually though

Reactions: dalexe

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
does anyone know when the final version will be posted here?
2.0 is not out yet, Vhiel said he'll try to get it out today BUT it might get delayed till tomorrow (was suppose to come out 3rd-4th originally). Trying to bugfix.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
All right, everyone, sorry again but bear with me for one final delay - this time with a release time!
Odyssey of Gianna 2.0 will be available February 6th at 4:00 PM EST (tomorrow for most of you).
As I said, I wouldn't do this if I didn't believe more improvements needed to be made, but releasing the update as-is would be lackluster.
As far as I'm aware, DLSite will take a day or two to update, but itch.io's download will be available at the release time. Saves from earlier versions will not be transferrable without major issues. I'll be making a Patreon post with more details as well.
Thanks for your patience and I'll see you in a little over 20 hours for the big 2.0!!

There we have it, update on the situation.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes