Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
-Lyra:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One word makes the 300EXP fight completely trivial, even at low levels.
...EXP-doubling effects don't work on her EXP yield, though, since it's given outside of combat. So it won't work with the Lost Wizard's Soulgem gear, nor the Lost Wizard's own extra-EXP passive.
I made a detour to get the Lost Wizard Zombified, Skeleton Masked, and wearing her own Soulgem ring for this. And yeah, her Status screen says she only has 300 EXP after that fight. Damn.

EDIT: I fiddled around a bit... Ally B cannot equip Frames or Cores while under Puppet status, and it seems this is actually intentional: there are no image files for her Puppet form with Frames equipped. (Guess we're just not taking any risks with that...) You can unlock her Attachment slots (for both her humanoid and puppet forms) by bringing her to that fan of hers living in West Beach Outpost, talking to her, and then picking up the dark-colored book from the desk nearby. This also adds a good number of moves to her JP-learnable skillset, in fact...
A Puppet ally, with the Sentient Frame equipped, can move under her own power (i.e. won't need another character with Puppeteer in the active party). But the Puppeteer passive skill won't work if a Sentient Puppet has it-- so she can't move other Puppets in the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone help me, I'm missing one enemy between Gambler and Gargoyle. Does anyone know what it is and where to find it?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yes there is. I did the 04 Legacy ending before and after getting married to Yterre. Before the marriage she ended up drooling in the room full of zombies. After she was dressed in black like Lilina complaining about having to look after the zombies.

That's the only ending I've done both before and after proposing to someone, but I find it reasonable to assume that there are other differences depending on who you propose to and which ending.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Yes there is. I did the 04 Legacy ending before and after getting married to Yterre. Before the marriage she ended up drooling in the room full of zombies. After she was dressed in black like Lilina complaining about having to look after the zombies.

That's the only ending I've done both before and after proposing to someone, but I find it reasonable to assume that there are other differences depending on who you propose to and which ending.
My god that's a lot of content added. I mean even without the attraction mechanic, the 2.0 update was pretty massive, but hearing about this means that some endings got 9 NEW VARIATIONS TO THEM. There's new dialogue for nearly every status effect for all 9 companions in the game when flirting, there's 9 different marriage scenes with the remaining 8 characters all having unique dialogue based on who you're marrying... it's actually crazy how much stuff the dev has added already and they're planning on adding way more.

And the game was fully released in September last year. It's been less than 6 months and this big of an update is already out? I know I sound like I'm fangirling but c'mon! This level of dedication and hard work is amazing to me.

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
My god that's a lot of content added. I mean even without the attraction mechanic, the 2.0 update was pretty massive, but hearing about this means that some endings got 11 NEW VARIATIONS TO THEM. There's new dialogue for nearly every status effect for all 11 companions in the game when flirting, there's 11 different marriage scenes with the remaining 10 characters all having unique dialogue based on who you're marrying... it's actually crazy how much stuff the dev has added already and they're planning on adding way more.

And the game was fully released in September last year. It's been less than 6 months and this big of an update is already out? I know I sound like I'm fangirling but c'mon! This level of dedication and hard work is amazing to me.
11 companions? I thought there were only Lilina + 9 so far? Have I missed two?

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019

I'm sorry but which ending is this? I don't remember seeing it, but I also do have a few missing "bad ends" that i'm trying to fill out.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm sorry but which ending is this? I don't remember seeing it, but I also do have a few missing "bad ends" that i'm trying to fill out.
If you go to Castle Hargrave and choose to 'Attack her and take control of the Vanguard!' you should end up getting ending 04.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How come there is now a part 1 and part 2?
And what's the difference?
There is a default upload limit on itch..io so they had to split the download in 2, they have requested an upgrade in upload size, but until that gores through we will have to deal with a 2 part download

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
If you folks were wondering about the ending brides thing...
I looked into the image files and found bride portraits of every companion for all four Final Ends. For the three evil Final Ends, it looks like some or all of the brides were co-opted, coerced, corrupted, or controlled. (Wordplay!)

Reactions: ZX03

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
If you mean Knightess based on options here is what works to get puppet knight:

Statue: Locks you out of Getting Knightess (You turn her into stone)

Public Use: Locks you out of Knightess (As far as can tell as collar is not removed from Orc before she gets sent off)

Trophy: Allows Knightess Recruitment (As Orc is turned into trophy, not Collar)

Maid: *Unknown* (I cant remember but I think it was No)

Remove Collar: Obvious Recruitment choice.

Spare: *No Recruitment*
Oh, you can recruit the knightess? I've tried to find her after doing the "remove collar" option but I can't seem to find her. I found the orc she possesed, and she says that it's in the arena or something, but i can't seem to find anything. Do i just need to fight in the arena more?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Oh, you can recruit the knightess? I've tried to find her after doing the "remove collar" option but I can't seem to find her. I found the orc she possesed, and she says that it's in the arena or something, but i can't seem to find anything. Do i just need to fight in the arena more?
I don't know if something changed with the 2.0 update, but in the previous versions, in addition to what was said by Anon2579, you needed to choose to take over Tabnath at the end of the Arena gauntlet in order for the Knightess' soul to get a body (and even then she didn't join the party).

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
She doesn't join party if thats what your thinking, "recruit" means get her a happy end and her showing up to help you fight the demon queen (If you "recruit" her she is one of the few to show up...)

Reactions: swpkmn

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You need to take over Tabnath and then find a puppet inside said city. If you don't take over then you end up saving the orc instead. In hindsight I'll just use the orc as my personal maid in future expansion releases.

Reactions: swpkmn

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
...Out of curiosity, does anyone know the passcode to Mahani Locked Door? As while I am aware that your supposed to figure it out from the clues posted around the site... but it is honestly painful.

Never mind, Its Darkness (Bottom right), Fire (Top Left) and Light (Bottom Left)...

Puzzle would be less painful if not for the stupidly OP puppets yeeted in groups of 3-6 at you. (On the plus side, the update means Sinian is no longer completely useless... instead being VERY helpful in this area... pretty sure with flame ring and magic setup she can 3 shot most of the puppets).

Nuan is also still a good choice but has the problem that her attack before Yuyu an Akagiri are single unit targets.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes