Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Is there a guide to Alisha's puzzle basement? That lower left room is HELL on my brain. I've solved it before(it's been a while though, so I don't remember)... but I don't want a headache trying again...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a guide to Alisha's puzzle basement? That lower left room is HELL on my brain. I've solved it before(it's been a while though, so I don't remember)... but I don't want a headache trying again...
Yeah that one is a bitch, I had to ask for help as well again in 2.0 even though I did the same and got an answer for it in 1.4 as well, this is the video someone sent me on discord that shows the solution for the right most chests in that room at least (I have no issues at least with the left chests, those are a lot easier imo

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
This doesn't help you solve them, but for what little it's worth... it might make you feel better to remember that those insane traps and puzzles are the exact reason why the party decides to beat the shit out of Alisha at the end. (SaltyJustice's protagonists would approve.)

Man, she could've invented indoor toilets but she just had to insist on building these damn things first. They're not even for security-- the sign in front of her house literally welcomes horny monsters in so they can ravish her.

Reactions: kamina666

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This doesn't help you solve them, but for what little it's worth... it might make you feel better to remember that those insane traps and puzzles are the exact reason why the party decides to beat the shit out of Alisha at the end. (SaltyJustice's protagonists would approve.)

Man, she could've invented indoor toilets but she just had to insist on building these damn things first. They're not even for security-- the sign in front of her house literally welcomes horny monsters in so they can ravish her.
I mean she litterally came to Gianna for Sexy fantasy times, what did you expect?

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is mentioned this, but if you go back to the puppet in the abandoned house in west beach outpost with "new ally B", talk to her, then use the box at the bottom right, it unlocks a bunch of new cores and lets her self upgrade

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Where's the mating cockring chest again? Wasn't it in the feral camp?

---

Nevermind, got one from one of the nearby rafflesia fairies.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Where's the mating cockring chest again? Wasn't it in the feral camp?
Vhiel noticed how common it was for people to find and use it to steamroll with Feral Sable too early in the game, so they removed that chest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t know if there ever was a second though, haven’t found one in 2.0 so far.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger the second phase of the Pharaoh boss? I know that I need to get 4 allies turn into relics, but she only seems to take three of them.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the second phase of the Pharaoh boss? I know that I need to get 4 allies turn into relics, but she only seems to take three of them.
From what I remember, the sarcophagus only "takes" a character if they attack it when it is open. The move is only used as a counterattack. Does that help?

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
From what I remember, the sarcophagus only "takes" a character if they attack it when it is open. The move is only used as a counterattack. Does that help?
This is the old version of the fight; the new version has her spam Mass Mesmerize when she's ready to convert someone. When she manages to inflict Mesmerize on someone, she opens the sarcophagus and one Mesmerized girl will walk in on her own (if multiple girls are Mesmerized, only one of them will walk in at a time). If Luxatep is grabbing only three of your characters, then you either have lousy luck with Mesmerize succeeding... or four of your first seven characters are in forms that're immune to it (e.g. Golem or Zombie or Puppet or something). ...Or you're a little too zealous with the Obedience buff, which grants immunity to it too. (Normally that's a good thing! But not what you're after, here.) You can speed things along by Mesmerizing your own units with the Trance spell, or the Right Eye Tears from a Gazer, or equipping a Brainfuzzler and waiting for it to scramble the wearer's mind.

Alternatively, remember the key item you got when you entered the tomb? The Cobra Idol? Just use that on a girl or two before you enter the boss fight, so Luxatep will have a head start. (She needs a few turns to steal your idols, and she'll convert a few on her own while she does it-- so you won't actually make it faster by converting the full four in advance.)

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
This is the old version of the fight; the new version has her spam Mass Mesmerize when she's ready to convert someone. When she manages to inflict Mesmerize on someone, she opens the sarcophagus and one Mesmerized girl will walk in on her own (if multiple girls are Mesmerized, only one of them will walk in at a time). If Luxatep is grabbing only three of your characters, then you either have lousy luck with Mesmerize succeeding... or four of your first seven characters are in forms that're immune to it (e.g. Golem or Zombie or Puppet or something). ...Or you're a little too zealous with the Obedience buff, which grants immunity to it too. (Normally that's a good thing! But not what you're after, here.) You can speed things along by Mesmerizing your own units with the Trance spell, or the Right Eye Tears from a Gazer, or equipping a Brainfuzzler and waiting for it to scramble the wearer's mind.

Alternatively, remember the key item you got when you entered the tomb? The Cobra Idol? Just use that on a girl or two before you enter the boss fight, so Luxatep will have a head start. (She needs a few turns to steal your idols, and she'll convert a few on her own while she does it-- so you won't actually make it faster by converting the full four in advance.)
Yeah I've managed to trigger the second phase. Fairly easy, I even went all in on Luxatep and ignored the idols. Still the same result as when you defeat her before she transforms though - no extra drops or different thing happen to Luxatep. Was she supposed to drop a soulgem before or something?

Seems like I was just unlucky. Sometimes she has three idols, I have three on my team but she doesn't grab any of them.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes