gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
Unfortunately I will be busy for the next month or two so I will not have the time required to go through ~850 map files to check for quick travel points and chests.

I don't want to risk reusing old v1.4 files for 2.01. With how RPG Maker works if some coding was done for 2.01 on a json that has those 1.4 adjustments, then those 2.0 changes could be lost or corrupt the game when trying to merge. RPG Maker is a shitty program when dealing with version control. For me to do those exact changes I would have to go line by line of the 1.4v files, understand each change and make those exact parameter changes for 2.01.

I did make a v2 of my patch. I just ran into haigure and once infected it was an inescapable party wipe with my current settings. For the restoration skills, I am not sure how best to tackle them without removing them out right. I could lower the percent chance they work but that seems overboard for skills/spells that have limited uses. Worst case, I keep the skills/spells intact but remove their ability to cleanse debuffs making them worthless.

Oh and I was mistaken about the item adjustments. My previous patch had a 50% chance for items to work not 25%. I reduced them to 25%, but increased the chance for Mind Cleanser to remove Haigure loop (otherwise 25% * 25% = 6.25% to break free).

As for the speed up, I think I got it working. I am including a different file which only modifies the game's js folder. If you are using any custom mods (i.e. cheat plugin) that include custom JS this will break those mods. Just backup your your js folder before using the file.
There is a wiki for this game, complete with a subsection for mods. Maybe you could add your difficulty-mod on there to give it more of a publicity?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
There is a wiki for this game, complete with a subsection for mods. Maybe you could add your difficulty-mod on there to give it more of a publicity?
Thanks for the heads up. Going to wait for now. My edits were done quickly without much thought behind them. I feel that there is a few other things I would like to adjust with the mod but I just don't have the time atm to work on it. Maybe in a month or two.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
There are two items I want to find:
-A cockring that lets you keep CP between fights (I think it's called the Sensei Cockring?)
-A scroll for Nuan that lets her trade health for power

I heard that both of them can be found relatively close to the Cathedral. So... Where are they exactly? Been trying to find them for the last hour or so.

ShadowMuse

Aug 16, 2018
i keep getting an image glitch for jylacol2_2 and both her and annie are invisible on the party list. help? please?

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 1721469
Some info from developer.
Wow, this is going to end up being quite the girthy game, lol. I admit, I wasn't expecting much from a game that used Kisekae for it's art, but there's a lot of content planned after the game's initial release, and this is from someone who's finished it. And with the addition of more characters and more transformations, make replay-ing the game a lot more fun.

I wonder if the characters that are added just more "side" characters for the player to play the main story through, or will these expansions hold any "post-story" content. Ala, you've beaten the main villain, now here's a short epilogue or will it be like an interlude that happens on their way to beat the main story?

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes