Daku_Neishon

Feb 9, 2020
Enjoying the game, but I have an issue. I left sinian pregnant for too long and her mind broke, which might be fine, but I'm trying to dress as maids to enter the chateau, but there's still just a mindbroken sinian on my team that won't let me in. I've tried to use an antibody on her and a mind cleanser and neither has worked. How do I fix her?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Enjoying the game, but I have an issue. I left sinian pregnant for too long and her mind broke, which might be fine, but I'm trying to dress as maids to enter the chateau, but there's still just a mindbroken sinian on my team that won't let me in. I've tried to use an antibody on her and a mind cleanser and neither has worked. How do I fix her?
You have to use the next tier up of the antibody on her, I think you can buy it from the merchant at the very top right of the Orc city (to the right of the Queen's throne room) but it's much more expensive.

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You have to use the next tier up of the antibody on her, I think you can buy it from the merchant at the very top right of the Orc city (to the right of the Queen's throne room) but it's much more expensive.
It's also a rare drop from orcs and... forgot where else you can get it. But yes, that's the most reliable way to obtain distilled orc antibody.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
By the way can anyone tell me what's new in 2.1 compared to 2.0.1 ? Haven't noticed anything (I'm kinda dumb tho so I might have missed them 'cause « hur dur retard »)
Hopefully some new caracter, area and maybe some new statues effect in the next update...

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
2.1 was just bug fixes and few minor changes (like new skills for Lilina), we'll be getting new content in 3.0's actual launch once the hard mode beta is finished. 3.0 will be a small update compared to 2.0 (introduces hard and easy mode, some small new content (like a robot plant with robot transformation and a new NPC named Mai), and maybe one new character. 4.0 will be a major update with 3 new characters and a whole sea-faring expansion (and might be paid DLC).

Here's 2.1 patchnotes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anubis1970

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
When Sinian is broken as a result of pregnancy you can use the 'Morph' ability that comes with Lilina's class, costs some health but it'll remove that status (and the pregnancy). It may also remove the Succubus transformation if she's under that effect though, I can't remember. If she gets pregnant again she'll immediately receive it the next time she lays eggs though, it won't reset her timer.

• Thinking Face

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
If Sinian breaks/gets the egghole status (Red Version of Pregnant status), use a refined Orc Antibody (They are a somewhat rare drop from Orc Shaman's* or can be bought from the Tabnath/Orc Capital's Alchemy shop- though this requires you first do the meeting with the orc queen, also these refined antibodies are VERY expensive)

*Beat them up till it drops.

If you mean a generic Mindbreak status effect... Just use a mind cleanser (As a general rule have a absolute tonne of these on hand... as allot of transformations can be nullified with them)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If Sinian breaks/gets the egghole status (Red Version of Pregnant status), use a refined Orc Antibody (They are a somewhat rare drop from Orc Shaman's* or can be bought from the Tabnath/Orc Capital's Alchemy shop- though this requires you first do the meeting with the orc queen, also these refined antibodies are VERY expensive)

*Beat them up till it drops.

If you mean a generic Mindbreak status effect... Just use a mind cleanser (As a general rule have a absolute tonne of these on hand... as allot of transformations can be nullified with them)
1: They are called "Distilled Orc Antibody", there are no "refined" version
2: You can also try stealing them from the same monsters that drop them, using Jyla, to make it a bit faster to get them

Reactions: Anon2579

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Finally Got round to Playing around with the Maid class and messing around with Relic and Slime... I also realised like a dumbass that Elan is REALLY overpowered as a setup status when you realise you can basically negate the MUST-CUM-OR-FAINT-IN-X-TURNS side effect... by having the char spam masturbate options till lust max's (Doesn't work if Empowered for some reason I swear... was what was throwing me off)

Slime is kinda neat (Though I found its main usage to be getting happy... which is a handy passive to have on nonmagical classes), Megaslime is also really powerful (And becomes completely busted at LVL 10... which is actually attainable by just farming a certain Luna charm totting noble...)

Also, found out the hard way (By getting curious) that handing Wu Ka's Soul gem to Buka Bakin (Orc Queen*) will just end up with her crushing it to dust... both locking you out of the Deep red Ring/Gemsword AND the Old Royal Saber (The ice one in Yettre Mansion).

Also... I am only Now realising how great Alisha is when setup as a maid... (Still nowhere near as utterly hilariously busted as her as a relic...)

Though... As someone whom took a second look at the transformations... is there any actual use out of Magical Girl (from the henshin Rod)? As I swear when I used it... it was kinda... well, every magical char did the jobs better without it on (and I never bothered on nonmagical... )

FInally... I stand corrected on the limited offensive spell thing I said prior... I didn't realise Spells learned as a Liliana clone carried back over (Once I found that out first thing I applied to Sinian and Yettre)

*Preempting autocorrupt breaking the name

Favourite Char is still Nuan... As Nuan+Ilan Boost+Obediance+Empower+Luna Charm+ Royal Old Saber+Laplap Uniform= Utter Monster in Combat (As in, will Oneshot ANY enemy whom isn't absorb ice or phaselocked**... even the Final and Superbosses bosses***)

**See Rokkas and her second half where she is already defeated... and is just now playing a game of try to punch your lights out while still running on empty. (Its more a puzzle game than actual boss at that point... If you time it you can cheese this phase by having Sable setup protect and Ultimate Protect... letting you ignore the guess game and tank the hits with 0 dammage)

Also... Just beaten the Final Boss Rush (Boss Rush Gold that unlocks after Boss Rush IV)... A certain loser Goddess be salty.**** XD

***Try Cold Mountaining Your way out of that Marisa (God was it Cathartic turning her into a Zombie and "Losing" her Soul gem... and Turning Her into a coat)

****If you beat the Gold Boss Rush (Literally Every Boss in the game back to back with No heal circles... Doesn't stop item usage though) Mischiefs title changes from "sham" Goddess/"Supposed" Goddess to "Loser"... She will also however, change all your character names to CHEATER. (Except is the char has already undergone name change by getting the Final Relic skill)

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
>Elan
From what I understand: Vhiel is looking into nerfing it due to all the feedback. Personally I like that it's a really strong option, but I get it.
>Magical Girl
It's something that gets brought up often and is going to be reworked, a mascot character is also being considered
>Alisha as a maid
I've seen people post her doing damage in 1000s (something like 4800x3), that's pretty crazy.
>Boss Rush
That was both funny and annoying as a reward, lol. Cheater.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
I've seen people post her doing damage in 1000s (something like 4800x3), that's pretty crazy.
Still Not as utterly Broken as Relic (Aisha LVL 10 with Relic+ All skills) will consistently Do:

3000+ Damage every turn (Only not doing it when she misses or against Luxatep*)
3000+ Healing
Spell Slot Recharge
Random Stat Buff

While less Raw DPS... You really don't care for that loss when Nuan, Sable and Annie can murder most things with the turn and stat boosts.

*Not sure on that one... may have been her just jobbing and missing and I had nuan instab-gib Luxatep the following turn so (Can't really tell now)...

Also... A neat thing I did really like is that the final Boss rush has some unique dialogue from the old bosses, An example is brainwashed Annie, whom will straightup call out about how she "Was stronger! Back then" and "the greatest bandit"... Also interesting is that Marisa will say how cruel it is she is fighting against a unwinnable (from her perspective) battle that matches that of her bad end. Lust also gets similar treatment (where after the battle she straightup says the Party put up even more of a fight than her sisters)

You also can get fights you originally missed for story details (If you Cocked up and accidentallied yourself out of freeing the Knightess*, you will actually unlock her info/battle here. She is hardly all that tough a battle but is a neat thing if you missed her)

*Whom may or may not be Lilliana's father (Would explain the fixation on Royal Pussy... and how she calls out if you face her in the Demonic Pact ending that she was there and watched Lilliana grow from service to the castle... and the tidbit about how Lilliana was conceived in the Phantom Express)

Finally On an unrelated note. Regarding Flirting and such, on top of obedience flirt being a basically Must do for all characters (Except Sable, Sinian and Commoner*) additional "Good" options to flirt with are Mesmerized (Which will boost Affection in basically ALL cases ive found), Ignition (Which from what Ive tested will give a near universal Boost), Arouse+ Horny (Both are good though Horny is better in how much it gives from what Ive found) and in specific cases** Pregnancy is also a good one to flirt on.

Finally Bimbo is also a potentially good one (I began testing before remembering I sold most my Magic Hairdye to instashift and not caring enough after that point to use the forsaken tower transform trap or the vivid lipstick to force it)

*Their affection is high enough that it straightup has no effect.
** Ive found this works on Sinian and gives a HUGE boost... it depends on the char though (Samona and Yterre hate it though so lose affection... Try it out yourself for other chars)

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Everyone else is talking about the core game's balance, while I've been learning how to modify the json files to let every class learn every skill, and start off with enough JP to actually buy them. Challenging combat, what's that?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
...That does seem abit boring though (Sure god mode would be fun the first few times... but afterwards loses its novelty)

Also, the Hard Mode and Re-equip Mods are a thing for making things more lively (Including a in the pipeline Polygamy mod for the romance options)

These can be found on the Gianna Discord.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
...That does seem abit boring though (Sure god mode would be fun the first few times... but afterwards loses its novelty)

Also, the Hard Mode and Re-equip Mods are a thing for making things more lively (Including a in the pipeline Polygamy mod for the romance options)

These can be found on the Gianna Discord.
well the re-equip mod/auto-optimize overhaul should NOT be used with the hard mode beta. I have not made it for that, and have no plans to until it become a full update. If you try it will at best undo a lot of the changes Vhiel made, at worst make the game break in all sorts of ways

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
well the re-equip mod/auto-optimize overhaul should NOT be used with the hard mode beta. I have not made it for that, and have no plans to until it become a full update. If you try it will at best undo a lot of the changes Vhiel made, at worst make the game break in all sorts of ways
Oh yeah, Those 2 mods are straightup incompatible atm (Its mentioned on the Discord page where you can download.)

I forgot to mention it here... Whoops. Good point mentioning it though.

Also worth mentioning, V3.0 is currently in development (for anyone who doesn't want to bother with Discord), with rebalancing currently underway (somethings will be getting nerfed (Elan), with somethings possibly getting buffed/reworked again (Magical girl was a suggestion for changed classes...)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh yeah, Those 2 mods are straightup incompatible atm (Its mentioned on the Discord page where you can download.)

I mean I am the author of the auto-optimize overhaul, so yeah anywhere it is mentioned, if possible I want to make sure ppl don't get the wrong impression :p

Sadly RPGM is not exactly made with modding in mind so compatibility is not easy to work around (basically have to remake big parts of any mod for any new versions, and combine mods to make them work together)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

Also worth mentioning, V3.0 is currently in development (for anyone who doesn't want to bother with Discord), with rebalancing currently underway (somethings will be getting nerfed (Elan), with somethings possibly getting buffed/reworked again (Magical girl was a suggestion for changed classes...)
I don't think Magical Girl is getting buff in the next major update, but I could be wrong. Talk about buffing the class have been on and off for awhile.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Small thing, but does the Sculpt ability actually change a Golem's appearance? Cause I don't see any change even after I use it several times.

Edit: Okay, so apparently it only works if the ally's a permanent Golem (Statue+Animation Scroll), not a temporary one by the Emet spell. Makes sense, I guess.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes