N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Is it possible to become a vampire or corrupted without getting a bad end? From what I've seen Lady Hargrave doesn't turn you into one, since agreeing to her plan is just choosing between her or the demon queen as the end boss and taking over only has you become a "vampire" for the last part of the ending. And corrupted is even worse since it just temporarily turns friends into foes.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Is it possible to become a vampire or corrupted without getting a bad end? From what I've seen Lady Hargrave doesn't turn you into one, since agreeing to her plan is just choosing between her or the demon queen as the end boss and taking over only has you become a "vampire" for the last part of the ending. And corrupted is even worse since it just temporarily turns friends into foes.
No, there's no vampirism TF/status effect unfortunately. I don't remember it being mentioned before but it could possibly maybe be added in one of the planned DLCs for the game? (I dunno)

Oh and yeah the Corruption status is just what you said, your party member turns into a miniboss right before the final boss room, nothing else.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Closest thing to a corrupt form... might be the Succubus TF. Try out the Devil Candies if you haven't yet.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
So, what's exactly new except balance stuff, like Nuan costing 3k instead of 2k and being in the orc town, and not being able to buff before fight ?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Are these changes in the Hard mode only?
The new version is a beta test for the hard mode, so the answer is yes, but hard mode is also the only mode currently available from what I understand. I'm pretty sure the changes to bimbo and magical girl and whatnot will carry over into the next available normal mode version too, whenever that comes out.

Reactions: Traveler12345

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Bimbo and the Shandra fight linked to it have been getting reworked... Regarding Hard mode (the inbuilt version in V3.0) theres a few changes thus far. First is that it is SIGNIFICANTLY harder to cure transformations (with most cures either dropping from enemies, being JP locked like Morph or having downsides*)

*For example, using a gorgons braid will depetrify a char but MASSIVELY drop their agility (If memory recalls). This is found in most things in Hard mode.

Also, Randomiser exists now as an option (which makes things harder given randomiser)

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
No, there's no vampirism TF/status effect unfortunately. I don't remember it being mentioned before but it could possibly maybe be added in one of the planned DLCs for the game? (I dunno)

Oh and yeah the Corruption status is just what you said, your party member turns into a miniboss right before the final boss room, nothing else.
I love that mini-boss mechanic. All you have to do is knock some sense into them and they're back in your party. You can't fight the final boss without having all party members. Personally I think the bad girl corruption is kinda sexy.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I love that mini-boss mechanic. All you have to do is knock some sense into them and they're back in your party. You can't fight the final boss without having all party members. Personally I think the bad girl corruption is kinda sexy.
Oh for sure I LOVE when your allies become enemies, but I can see why someone might be disappointed there's not more to certain statuses.

Reactions: weradti

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Oh for sure I LOVE when your allies become enemies, but I can see why someone might be disappointed there's not more to certain statuses.
Thankfully Vhiel been slowly going back and reworking and/or adding to various TFs.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes