Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I found an enemy in the game files called Rubber Golems. Where do I find them and what do they do, aside from absorbing your allies?

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Also, I just realize there's way too many things I haven't encountered while looking at the game files. For example just for the Fallen Knightess alone I found one of her art where she's a Giannan Knight but still an Orc, and another sequence where you remove her collar and turn her into a lifeless puppet again.

And also there's events where you meet the spirits of Lady Hargrave's zombies?

And apparently you can flirt with Possessed, Cursed and even Soul Golem allies? etc. etc.

God there's way too many things to figure out. Good thing I'm on summer break!

I can't find files for when your allies are taken over by the Possessed Clothes, though.

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
I'll try to help, but I don't have all the answers

The rubber golems are found in Dr. Vemix's lab

You can talk to the souls of the vanguard if you go into the secret orb room in the Hargrave castle. Hargrave castle is a mirror image of the normal castle, so instead of being on the left, the Hargrave orb room is on the right side of the main hall

The images for possessed clothing are called "TravellingLady" in pictures, so they're called "TravellingLadyCharacterIntro"

Reactions: Traveler12345

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I'll try to help, but I don't have all the answers

The rubber golems are found in Dr. Vemix's lab

You can talk to the souls of the vanguard if you go into the secret orb room in the Hargrave castle. Hargrave castle is a mirror image of the normal castle, so instead of being on the left, the Hargrave orb room is on the right side of the main hall

The images for possessed clothing are called "TravellingLady" in pictures, so they're called "TravellingLadyCharacterIntro"
I kinda expected the Rubber Golem's to be at Alisha's place for some reason lmao but Vemix makes sense

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Her and Samona's lyra transformation is so good, Lilina's kinda boring though.
I think that's kind of the point... She becomes a Giannan guard-- the most boring and expendable kind of person in her kingdom, instead of the most adventurous and second-most-precious aside from Trinity. Most or all of them are inversions of what they normally are (e.g. Yterre becoming one of her own maids).

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I think that's kind of the point... She becomes a Giannan guard-- the most boring and expendable kind of person in her kingdom, instead of the most adventurous and second-most-precious aside from Trinity. Most or all of them are inversions of what they normally are (e.g. Yterre becoming one of her own maids).
I mean yeah.
Still gonna grumble. :whistle:

Apr 17, 2022
There is an error when I enter the church(or not a church?just a building?) in north. the area on the sky/cloud. When I enter, The game shows error and restart.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
There is an error when I enter the church(or not a church?just a building?) in north. the area on the sky/cloud. When I enter, The game shows error and restart.
I love the amount of people that fall for this. I can't tell if it means Vhiel should make it more obvious that it isn't real or that they just did a really good job

Reactions: Philia

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
how do i make soul golems reappear in their stands? it seems that some of the soul golems have disappeared, could someone help me with this?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes