Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
m4zy it's nice being mentioned, but actual link provider in a post just above me, so props to him not me =)

Edit: just to explain, i made a request thread in a request sub-forum yesterday. And now that jacky07262926 provided the link - i posted it there saying that "Someone provided the link in main thread, request is closed" but it got me mentioned as link provider, which i am not.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
m4zy it's nice being mentioned, but actual link provider in a post just above me, so props to him not me =)

Edit: just to explain, i made a request thread in a request sub-forum yesterday. And now that jacky07262926 provided the link - i posted it there saying that "Someone provided the link in main thread, request is closed" but it got me mentioned as link provider, which i am not.
thanks mate

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I find it funny that Vhiel didn't change the expression of the characters when they're grabbed by tentacles.

I get it that you only need to see the upper half, but come on man xD

• Haha
Reactions: ilmncsm

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
nothing, as Gummiel says only can play normal version and is a shame, i want to try the new difficulties
Hmm well the main thing in general is that the Launcher required .NET 4.7.2 or newer, so make sure you got that. If that doesn't fix it... well you are not giving me much to work with here xD
(I am the person who actually coded the launcher for Vhiel)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm well the main thing in general is that the Launcher required .NET 4.7.2 or newer, so make sure you got that. If that doesn't fix it... well you are not giving me much to work with here xD
I had issues running the launcher also, despite meeting the requirements. However, I found a way around it. When running from Game.exe, the files that determine difficulty are /www/js/plugins.js and /www/js/rpg_managers.js. If you replace the contents of those files with the contents of /www/js/plugins_[Difficulty].js and /www/js/rpg_managers_[Difficulty].js (replacing [Difficulty] with Easy or Hard, as the contents of the base files already match the Normal ones), the game will run on that difficulty. This won't change the title at the top of the window, so that will still say "3.01 N" unless you edit index.html.

I suggest keeping a backup copy of anything you change, in case there is a misunderstanding or you want to try a different difficulty later.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I had issues running the launcher also, despite meeting the requirements. However, I found a way around it. When running from Game.exe, the files that determine difficulty are /www/js/plugins.js and /www/js/rpg_managers.js. If you replace the contents of those files with the contents of /www/js/plugins_[Difficulty].js and /www/js/rpg_managers_[Difficulty].js (replacing [Difficulty] with Easy or Hard, as the contents of the base files already match the Normal ones), the game will run on that difficulty. This won't change the title at the top of the window, so that will still say "3.01 N" unless you edit index.html.

I suggest keeping a backup copy of anything you change, in case there is a misunderstanding or you want to try a different difficulty later.
Well yeah I know what the launcher I made actually does already ;) (Though Index.html is not touched by the launcher, think it is some script or something in the game that might be changing the title of that a bit after it is launched, haven't really dug further into where that is actually happening, but even when using the launcher it start as using the N in the titel as well but a bit after starting, it changes to the right title bar text, so that should still work if you try and rename things appropriately. Though at the end of the day what is written in the title bar have no effect on that game itself)

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I find it funny that Vhiel didn't change the expression of the characters when they're grabbed by tentacles.

I get it that you only need to see the upper half, but come on man xD
They're in so much pleasure that they can't move their faces, that's all.

dick tingueler

Sep 24, 2021
Thanks for the info, i search the program and update to 4.8, but it still doesn't work :(
well thanks for trying to help me, at least i can play

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Another NPC question: Who's this hotshot?
A new character added in 3.0, you can find them in both the spellball stadium and rokkas bar. Currently they exist for fluff and abit of a preview for future content, same with other customers of the rokkas bar who haven't appeared in the story yet.
There's alot of speculation as to the race of this character, but Vhiel has been purposefully secretive.

Reactions: Traveler12345

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Would it be funny if in future content, the Forest Cabin is raided by a new character?

She'll steal your Trees, Statues and Scarecrow and you have to go get them back, but if you have enough people in the cabin they can pin her down right there?

Idk, just a passing thought

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Would it be funny if in future content, the Forest Cabin is raided by a new character?

She'll steal your Trees, Statues and Scarecrow and you have to go get them back, but if you have enough people in the cabin they can pin her down right there?

Idk, just a passing thought
Well Vhiel is not on these forums, and never will be, so there is no chance "passing thoughts" like that is gonna go anywhere

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes