HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
how do you dress as a maid ?
Do the Yterre's side-quest.
You get disguises during the mission, and the maid class after the mission. To initiate simply speak with the main infront of the mansion, and then either speak to Marisa or, if Jyla is in your party, visit Jyla's estate.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
how do you dress as a maid ?
Use the Chest of Maid outfits* in from of Yettre Chateau, If you refer to the transformation (Which is unlocked after completing the Chateau) go into that characters skills and use the skill designate Maid to transform a char (reverse the transformation with skill "Fire Maid")

*You can get the chest by 2 routes. If you have Jyla ("mayor" of Seamarket) then simply having her in your party in a interactable state (Not a soul gem,Statue,Relic e.c.t) will have her muse she has a way to get in, then go to her "house" in seamarket (where you fought her) to get the costumes.

If you don't have her then Liliana will think of going to Marisa (the Prime Minister of Gianna), whom will lend you the costumes.

Last edited:

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
anyone figured out how to use the mating press skill?
cant get this bitch to use it in any of her states

neobup

Dec 26, 2021
dl link posted here is dead, op still not updated. does anyone have version 2.1 or whatever other latest bug fix build is out?

thederpamon

Mar 12, 2019
wdym she's already in love with you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes but the actual content regarding her is so deeply limited. There's a single ending where you rule the world together, and in most other endings you turn her into a coat or something. There's no love in it!!!!! I want raunchy romantic siscon content, dammit! I want flirting and kissing and love! I want Lilina blushing as she stares into her sister's eyes!! I want them to fuck as they take on the world together!!!

Reactions: Traveler12345

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Vhiel please allow us to romance Lilina's sister CHALLENGE
Vhiel are not on these forums, they are not a fan of f95 in general to the point where we can't even post any links to this site on the discord. So yeah if you want any chance of anything you say to reach them, you need to post other place, discord being the best probably, though I guess on their itch pages and such works too

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
go to the discord to pitch idea's (Vhiel typically responds to stuff asked/suggested there and gets feedback on what people want buffed/nerfed/tweaked between game versions.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Vhiel are not on these forums, they are not a fan of f95 in general to the point where we can't even post any links to this site on the discord. So yeah if you want any chance of anything you say to reach them, you need to post other place, discord being the best probably, though I guess on their itch pages and such works too
Yeah, I found that somewhat disappointing. Especially when even posting a mod link wasn't possible due to this.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes