Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone help me with learning what to do for the football fan who wants to play on the team? I got the red jewel but have no idea how to help her. And also while I am at it, what am I supposed to do with the Anu tample and the first 2 golems?

Last edited:

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone help me with Valua? I managed go do everything in the mansion and captured da Vici, but I see that should be more with the ruler who is laying in her bed and taking a rest. I also noticed she was hypnotized, so I want to know if there is a way for me to continue the quest line?

Also, I see that the magic university has to have a whole other area, where can I get access to it. All I see are the 2 towers and where the teachers are (teleportation point)

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone help me with Valua? I managed go do everything in the mansion and captured da Vici, but I see that should be more with the ruler who is laying in her bed and taking a rest. I also noticed she was hypnotized, so I want to know if there is a way for me to continue the quest line?
That character is technically the ruler, but someone else is actually in charge. Talk to them instead; you won't get any useful information out of a mindless mouthpiece anyway.

Also, I see that the magic university has to have a whole other area, where can I get access to it. All I see are the 2 towers and where the teachers are (teleportation point)
There are at least two ways to discover it. The easier way is to try talking to the elemental teacher a few times for a clue.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
That character is technically the ruler, but someone else is actually in charge. Talk to them instead; you won't get any useful information out of a mindless mouthpiece anyway.

There are at least two ways to discover it. The easier way is to try talking to the elemental teacher a few times for a clue.
Thank you I will try those things

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so how many sex sences are shown between the party members or is it all just find the bad ends im suprsied there was nothing when marrying sable

Hellraider2006

Apr 4, 2019
Can I get a Hint?
I´m nearing the end. only both Reds as well as the black Orb left.
No idea how to procede with the Vici Quest Line. Two guesses:
#1 the statue of the hero.
#2 Warehouse #15. But I got no idea where to find the key for that.

Sidenote: I crawled through the files in regards finding the key.
Only one that fit´s the bill would be the "Unknown Key" Unfortunatly the desciption doesn´t exactly provide a hint. "A key of completely unknown origin"
I´m also searching for the Golden Key(Urverk via Thyrnir? They don´t drop that one and according to the files also can´t steal it) as well as the Bedroom and Storage Key. Those two should be for the locked doors in Chateau d'Yterre.

Speaking of Urverk. Any way to rat out the demon? The queen will have none of it. Still have one avenue left that could lead into that due to the wanted posters.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can I get a Hint?
I´m nearing the end. only both Reds as well as the black Orb left.
No idea how to procede with the Vici Quest Line. Two guesses:
#1 the statue of the hero.
#2 Warehouse #15. But I got no idea where to find the key for that.

Sidenote: I crawled through the files in regards finding the key.
Only one that fit´s the bill would be the "Unknown Key" Unfortunatly the desciption doesn´t exactly provide a hint. "A key of completely unknown origin"
I´m also searching for the Golden Key(Urverk via Thyrnir? They don´t drop that one and according to the files also can´t steal it) as well as the Bedroom and Storage Key. Those two should be for the locked doors in Chateau d'Yterre.

Speaking of Urverk. Any way to rat out the demon? The queen will have none of it. Still have one avenue left that could lead into that due to the wanted posters.
You should go to her party. If you have done that and got to the part where I was asking about, it turns out there is nothing else... yet

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Lost all my companions after the maid bad end, any way to get them back?
They SHOULD be in the punishment room in the chateau (Go through passage in attached image, then go straight). You need Mind Cleansers to cure them. If they aren't there, then you will need to inspect the debug panel below the spot for the Blue Jewel in the castle.

Only one that fits the bill would be the "Unknown Key" Unfortunately the description doesn't exactly provide a hint. "A key of completely unknown origin"
I'm also searching for the Golden Key(Urverk via Thyrnir? They don't drop that one and according to the files also can't steal it) as well as the Bedroom and Storage Key. Those two should be for the locked doors in Chateau d'Yterre.
The Unknown key actually opens a door in the Chateau. To get it, you need to take certain steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no information about those other three. I'm not even sure those are actually used in the game (as there are items in the game's code that are not currently used).

Hellraider2006

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for the answer in regards to the vici questline.
Knowing that that´s it saved my a lot of stress searching for more.
Too bad that it ended as appruptly as it did, though.

Also I´m finished with the game now. Not 100% for that I would need a way to open the missing two doors in the villa but I got full Status, Enemy, Bad End Journal and saw all 5 Endings.

1 Thing I did screw myself was going to demon spire to early, All those supposed reinforcements didn´t arrive because I was already at the final gate. Even walking the path again did not trigger any. Too bad, the pictures for the fallen knight reinforcement looked promising but I´m not replaying a third of the game for that.

Lewandr

Formerly 'lsadasdasadljlkqwe'
Jun 24, 2022
I've done the Da vici villa quest, but i have abolutelly zero idea how to get the WIND girl, can someone explain in details please?

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
there is a hidden room that leads into the back here you find the part behind the wine dispensers were you can release her
Adding onto this: I believe the hints to find and locate this room are in a trash can and from some of the banter you can overhear by examining the guests.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
One character turned into a balloon how to fix her?
I think Ballooning/Ballooned was the Wind-aligned status? So you need to balance her out with one dose of the opposite element status, Stiffening/Petrify for Earth. The traveling merchant stocks cures for most statuses once you've experienced them at least once; the item you want for this is the Cockatrice Feather. If someone on the team knows the Insta-Statue spell, that will also cure Ballooning and/or Ballooned.

If you want to double-check on this kind of thing later, the Status Journal should mention how to cure each one.

ringdangdoo899

Dec 9, 2021
I'm currently very stuck and haven't found ANY information on this at all. I'm using the DLC, although I'm not sure if this was a DLC boss. Had to go mini to get to them, and after the fight, this skill remained. Everything I've tried doesn't work to remove it, and I haven't even found anything about this boss or the passive. I'm not using any mods which would add the boss. Is there any way to fix this?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm currently very stuck and haven't found ANY information on this at all. I'm using the DLC, although I'm not sure if this was a DLC boss. Had to go mini to get to them, and after the fight, this skill remained. Everything I've tried doesn't work to remove it, and I haven't even found anything about this boss or the passive. I'm not using any mods which would add the boss. Is there any way to fix this?
That is from the Woodrot Warden, a DLC boss. That status should have gone away after the fight, win or lose. You said you aren't "using any mods which would add the boss", but does that mean you are using mods? it's possible that a mod may have glitched up the removal of that status.

Did you actually beat the boss yet? If not, try beating the boss without any mods and see if the status goes away. If you already beat the boss, try reverting to a save before fighting the boss and try fighting the boss without any mods. If the status goes away after the fight like it should, it was a mod that caused the issue.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes