ringdangdoo899

Dec 9, 2021
That is from the Woodrot Warden, a DLC boss. That status should have gone away after the fight, win or lose. You said you aren't "using any mods which would add the boss", but does that mean you are using mods? it's possible that a mod may have glitched up the removal of that status.

Did you actually beat the boss yet? If not, try beating the boss without any mods and see if the status goes away. If you already beat the boss, try reverting to a save before fighting the boss and try fighting the boss without any mods. If the status goes away after the fight like it should, it was a mod that caused the issue.
I am only using some texture replacement mods, but later today I'll attempt to defeat them mod-less anyways. THANK YOU for the clarification on this being a DLC boss though, the lack of info on them even on the wiki was driving me insane trying to search for a solution lol

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone tell me what's so great about this game? I'm curious about the labels it has, but often they're just there to get attention.

How different are normal and hard difficulties?

May 6, 2023
Can someone tell me what's so great about this game? I'm curious about the labels it has, but often they're just there to get attention.

How different are normal and hard difficulties?
This game is great for many reasons.
The gameplay is really good. It's turn based with an emphasis on status effect and skills. Basically your party will be afflicted by different status (I don't remember the exact number but it's AT LEAST 100) and you have many ways to deal with it (items or skills). You can easily be trapped by a loop of status if you don't know how to manage them.

You have also a large party (8 members) with different class and skills. More importantly, some status are a class on their own. It adds great variety to the gameplay and let you experience freely new party builds.

It's an open world. It's best to play the game without any guide at first and just enjoy discovering new content. But I have to admit that it's a bit confusing at first because the game doesn't give you lots of clues as to where you are supposed to go.

You have lots of content... really. You have plenty of boss, enemies, skills, status, bad endings etc. Also, keep in mind that it's definitely a "fetish" game (with a great emphasis on mind control). You have nearly no sex scene in the entire game. If that's not your cup of tea, you will obviously not enjoy the game at its fullest. The tags are correct.

About the difficulty, I would advise playing the game in normal mode just to get an idea of how the game is supposed to be played and switch to hard mode. Because when you know what you are doing, normal mode can be extremely easy because it allows you to use items without using a turn. Meaning you can cure the status of all your party members without any drawback if you have farmed the good items. In hard mode, you use a turn with every item you use, making it more fair and balanced. Hard mode isn't really that hard to begin with... but you will definitely struggle with some of the hardest boss.

Kayo7777

Nov 7, 2020
Where is the green orb and how do I get it? I suspect it's in the fish port museum in the hole there, but when I interact, nothing happens. I'm stuck on this. Can someone help me?

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
Where is the green orb and how do I get it? I suspect it's in the fish port museum in the hole there, but when I interact, nothing happens. I'm stuck on this. Can someone help me?
Use a soulgem to interact with the golem and then the rock

Reactions: Kayo7777

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
I am playing the game and it is fucking incredible!

Although I had to make a new game again to be able to put the DLC, it was only 2 hours so there is no problem.
I have a doubt, is the game finished? I saw a note in which you would make 3 more expansions.

I have no problem is just to be aware of any update.

He is loveing the game although I wanted to ask what happened to the characters in a state of tree that disappear from the group. But I saw in the note that I could find them somewhere in the forest so I'm going to have to look for ...o_O

Reactions: HikkiG

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I am playing the game and it is fucking incredible!

Although I had to make a new game again to be able to put the DLC, it was only 2 hours so there is no problem.
I have a doubt, is the game finished? I saw a note in which you would make 3 more expansions.

I have no problem is just to be aware of any update.

He is loveing the game although I wanted to ask what happened to the characters in a state of tree that disappear from the group. But I saw in the note that I could find them somewhere in the forest so I'm going to have to look for ...o_O
Unfortunately RPGMaker was buckling under the size of the game as it was, so Vhiel did not seem keen on making any more dlc. Right now a new game is being developed named Blackhold, which will be a roguelike similar to Odyssey of Gianna.

For the tree status you'll find those characters in the western forest area, so check around there to rescue them. Good luck!

Reactions: horus100

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
I have a question about the Kelpiat Gallery dungeon, there is a room to the north that says "gallery" and a large rock that a golem can move.

Where should I put the rock or is there nothing?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I have a question about the Kelpiat Gallery dungeon, there is a room to the north that says "gallery" and a large rock that a golem can move.

Where should I put the rock or is there nothing?
The rock goes in a specific spot in the eastern room, but you have to push it all the way there across multiple screens.

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
The rock goes in a specific spot in the eastern room, but you have to push it all the way there across multiple screens.
Thank you very much By the way, there is another golem in the for salen tower, is there another secret? I have activated all the magic circles and defeated the boss and discovered the secret room in the library so I don't know if I have anything else left

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you very much By the way, there is another golem in the for salen tower, is there another secret? I have activated all the magic circles and defeated the boss and discovered the secret room in the library so I don't know if I have anything else left
I believe I asked the developer about that and they said that golem doesn't have any secrets connected to it.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's just another option to help fight her.

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
Can someone tell me what are the right gifts to give to my mantes in the chalet?

I guess marrying someone will change the ending

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Can someone tell me what are the right gifts to give to my mantes in the chalet?

I guess marrying someone will change the ending
What item to give depends on what character you are giving to

And while it does indeed change some of the endings. The bigger thing is that whoever you marry will get access to a bride class, that will be similar, but in most cases a bit stronger than their base class, and Lilina also gets a a new skill depending on the bride.

Also there is a mod on the wiki, that will allows you to marry as many as you want

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
Sometimes the game runs slow and freezes

Is it because the game is heavy or is it because of my computer? Is there anything I can do to improve the game's performance?

Another thing, how do you install mods?

I've seen some pretty cool ones but I don't want to risk corrupting my game.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes