InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Sometimes the game runs slow and freezes

Is it because the game is heavy or is it because of my computer? Is there anything I can do to improve the game's performance?

Another thing, how do you install mods?

I've seen some pretty cool ones but I don't want to risk corrupting my game.
I think it might be the scripts and plugins holding the game together, especially with that DLC adding a whole lot on top of that

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sometimes the game runs slow and freezes

Is it because the game is heavy or is it because of my computer? Is there anything I can do to improve the game's performance?

Another thing, how do you install mods?

I've seen some pretty cool ones but I don't want to risk corrupting my game.
Yeah it is the engine itself struggling, nothing you can do really

As for mods start by reading this for general installation of mods, though if a mod page says otherwise the mod page is the one to follow.

Reactions: horus100

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
Sí, es el propio motor el que tiene problemas, no hay nada que puedas hacer realmente.

En cuanto a los mods, comience leyendo esto para la instalación general de mods, aunque si una página de mod dice lo contrario, esa es la que debe seguir.
[/CITA]
Thank you

MiMiMiMiM

Apr 28, 2024
Hello, anybody knows how to inflict Arachne? I didn't find answer anywhere on the internet. I cocooned three characters, but I'm not sure what to do next :/

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, anybody knows how to inflict Arachne? I didn't find answer anywhere on the internet. I cocooned three characters, but I'm not sure what to do next :/
  1. In Woodrot Forest, you will find a small hole that requires your entire party to be Mini to enter. Inside, you must fight the Woodrot Warden while still Mini.
  2. If you won the fight, there should now be a path forward (You also unlock any Bad Ends connected to Woodrot Forest missing from the Journal).
  3. On the next screen, you can find a Metamorphosis Tome. If you target a cocooned ally with the spell taught by the Metamorphosis Tome, they will become an Arachne.
Is that clear enough?

MiMiMiMiM

Apr 28, 2024
  1. In Woodrot Forest, you will find a small hole that requires your entire party to be Mini to enter. Inside, you must fight the Woodrot Warden while still Mini.
  2. If you won the fight, there should now be a path forward (You also unlock any Bad Ends connected to Woodrot Forest missing from the Journal).
  3. On the next screen, you can find a Metamorphosis Tome. If you target a cocooned ally with the spell taught by the Metamorphosis Tome, they will become an Arachne.
Is that clear enough?
Clear, thanks :D

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
Hi, I have a question. I've finished Tab Nath and I've got the Possessed Knight's Necklace.
Where do I have to go to get a new body?
To clarify: I decided to punish the Orc Queen (after seeing her Bad Ending, I lost the desire to have mercy on her)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hi, I have a question. I've finished Tab Nath and I've got the Possessed Knight's Necklace.
Where do I have to go to get a new body?
To clarify: I decided to punish the Orc Queen (after seeing her Bad Ending, I lost the desire to have mercy on her)
I believe nowadays, you go to the Magic School in Gianna and one of the teachers will help.

Reactions: horus100

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OdysseyOfGianna-4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes