• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Oct 26, 2022
i am missing some scenes,like the office scene ,i don't remember seeing that terminal screen tho..and i also might had the skip pressed too

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Cool! Looking forward to seeing what direction does v0.6 take, especially since v0.5 ended with a climax. Will have a read this weekend :coffee:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Could just be me but when i see how smol Treys d is but... Lets just say that a path with a big dick Mel and a femboy/sissy Trey would be cool, even if it storywise wouldn't make much sense.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys what's the password at terminal? Anyone know? Please share ty
Dude, before you ask the same question x times, look at the posts before your 1st post on this topic.
  • On the same page as your 1st post, a little higher up, I pointed out the error and gave the password with the correct spelling.
  • And a few pages before, someone else also gave the password.
On the top right of this website, you can also search for a term (e.g. "Terminal Password") in the current thread.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Many name errors in v0.6:
  • Several pieces of dialogue are spoken by the narration in place of the character involved.
  • At the pool at Onslow's house, it is often written that Trey is talking when it is Trish. Trey is not even there.
Suggestion: Sometimes, in the same conversation, when a character speaks, he is named in different ways in the NameBox (first name, last name, rank, nickname, ...). It is difficult to find your way around. For example Rita or Ryan or Amy. It would be easier to follow if, for Ryan for example, he was named "Ryan" when he is a man and "Xharah (Ryan)" when he is a woman. The same goes for the other characters. By adding his original first name in brackets, we know right away who he is.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I agree with people saying the story is a bit hard to follow at times but my god, this game is so fucking hot! The spanking animations and sounds are extremely well done. And i fucking love Klaudia, her corruption of Melanie was perfect. A lesbian character that likes to steal women from their husbands/boyfriends is something i don't think i've seen before.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I have to admit the mountains of occult lore are really wearing me down.

It's "click as fast as possible" time now for every flashback, kid's show, or other endless lore gets added.

But the seduction-corruption in this game is second to none. (Not the most realistic, but certainly among the most entertaining). I really do want Onslow to get his new anal whore.

And once Klaudia closes the deal with Mel? It's Amy's turn.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Aside of the incest issue, it doesn't seem Klaudia is that attracted to Amy, though.

Bimbo Amy is a different matter, though.

Kindly333

Jun 26, 2022
This novel is very different from other adult games, the characters are too many and it confuses people, but the story is very interesting and not the bullshit like in other adult games. Also I must say that the female Protogranist is smarter than the other adult games (but a little bit smart :D )

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Played through the game for the first time and got the bad Bimbo ending. Disappointed since I didn't make much in the way of choices. Might have to do a code dive to see if there is an interesting path that doesn't get that end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malika1234
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes