• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
I'm sorry but can anyone give me a breakdown on the story so far. It isn't as coherent as I'd like. Love the game though.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Is it normal that the password on the terminal is not spelled the same as on the clue?
Screenshot_20230504_031956_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I don't speak English, I couldn't guess that there was a spelling mistake on the clue. So I had to look up the out-of-game password and, after checking it in a translation program, I realized that it’s the clue was wrong. Adding a thought of the MC realizing there is a spelling error on the clue, before writing it or after misspelling it once, would help a lot.

Last edited:

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
This fucking game man, just wow. It's like it was curated just for me and my kinks. Minus the lack of incest content (I swear this is the only time I've been salivating for step-family action). But this game is like 100/10 for me, I think it's time I pay the dev.

Reactions: Mist. and MattyJuk

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Thread should have "multiple protagonists" and "male protagonist" tags.

The game has a real artistic vision. Disturbing, hard-to-follow story, kinky. Hard to fap between the horror scenes but it's doable :BootyTime:

Jul 23, 2018
For those that are having a hard time following the story, if you havent played the deva original gamw Autumn Boulevard, id suggest doing so, its a great game and the story ties into this one a good amount once things start getting explained. This game brings up a lot of stuff from the last game so its like it assumes you have played autumn boulevard already.

Reactions: dolfe67

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Looking at the images folder I feel like I am missing scenes, but can't think of a way to verify this. The in-game walkthrough have a scene list?

Reactions: libertypics

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
For those that are having a hard time following the story, if you havent played the deva original gamw Autumn Boulevard, id suggest doing so, its a great game and the story ties into this one a good amount once things start getting explained. This game brings up a lot of stuff from the last game so its like it assumes you have played autumn boulevard already.
I didn't have issue in following the story, although, since I was able to play AB only partially and skimmed the ending part (my laptop wasn't[able to handle it, apparently), I'm curious

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I didn't have issue in following the story, although, since I was able to play AB only partially and skimmed the ending part (my laptop wasn't[able to handle it, apparently), I'm curious

Mentioned? I say the at least two of the creatures that made an appearance already are sus! The one that possessing people seems exactly the same type and the creepy lady that arrived is very Lucile like. Just in a more appealing body. MAybe this time she won't be having a human liver dinner.. but i expect her to do so :LOL:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Mentioned? I say the at least two of the creatures that made an appearance already are sus! The one that possessing people seems exactly the same type and the creepy lady that arrived is very Lucile like. Just in a more appealing body. MAybe this time she won't be having a human liver dinner.. but i expect her to do so :LOL:
As I said, I only played AB partially, and it's been a long time since I played. XD

Although, in regards of possessing people, are you referring to

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Although, in regards of possessing people, are you referring to
To honest, i am not good remembering names. At all. I know who Mel, Amy and Klaudia is and that is about it. I have no idea who Sindra is without description and i only assume that Louie person is the one whom we seen in the park passing by? Judging by the description. I would have to replay this several times before i will be able to connect characters and names.

So by possession i meant the visions where someone's face changes into this fanged, glowy orange eyes, thick black mascara bleeding thing. It was just a vision. But a very similar thing was a recurring theme in AB and seems the very same thing to me. Mel sees it. Just how Sylvessa saw it.

That seem the exact same thing to me and if it is then the source is connected as well. Maybe not the exact same supernatural being causes it but uses the exact same method so probably one of the "family".

Reactions: Gokudera

Zenjuz

Jul 23, 2022
View attachment 2582040

Overview:
Once upon a time, in the Great Plains, there sleeped a great wasp. In her box, made of titanium.
Ever read Lovecraft and thought to yourself: "Oh boy, if this was just more naughty, and had thicc women in it"? Well, then I got the story for you. Solve the mystery surrounding the box in the basement alongside Melanie's imaginary friend, Mr Bumblebee. The horror stalking Melanie in real life and in her dreams is taking a toll on her, maybe some people will take advantage of that. Maybe not, as that is completely up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: DiscipleOfVirginia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes